Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey guess what.....

dreams2

I got a new car today. Actually I pick it up on monday. But i am so excited. I have never had a brand new car before!!! Yay! cwm35.gifcwm30.gifcwm20.gifcwm32.gifcwm38.gifcwm9.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

AOL ~~ XOJust2cute4uXO

Thanks!!! Its a 2000 Mercury Cougar. Its silver and completely loaded with gray leather, a sunroof, 6 cd changer... ahhh so nice! cwm30.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

AOL ~~ XOJust2cute4uXO

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

New cars rule.. No troubles, look good, smell good smile.gif Enjoy!

thanks!

I know thats why i am so excited. yayyyy!

------------------

AOL ~~ XOJust2cute4uXO

dont forget to christen it with a nive LLL, and good luck with it

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

congrats hun

smile.gif

i'm still trying to decide what kind of car i want. won't be getting it for a few months but debating between a grandprix gtp or possibly steppin it up for beamer

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use"

-Soren Kierkegaard

hmr3.gif

Archived