Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nokturnel @ The Beach Sundays - Las Vegas

arielmoses

Sundays Nokturnel Artist Management presents:

Hip Hop Phenomenon at The Beach in Las Vegas. Phenomenon will provide an audio / visual

experience unlike any other in Sin City. Phenomenon features giant projection screens playing

all your favorite videos along with Old and New School Hip Hop pumping from a massive sound

system. Ladies drink free 9 -11.

In Appreciation for our passt club goers... E-Mail me before 7:00pm and I will add you to our guest list.. be sure to include first and last name.. so email me rightaway to: arielmoses@hotmail.com

and this is whats wrong with the scene these days

you play ghetto...you will get a ghetto crwd

That is not true. If you enforce a strict dress code, run your night like an upscale operation, and properly train your security staff then ghetto is not an appropriate generalization.

• 2 weeks later...

Sundays Nokturnel Artist Management presents: Hip Hop Phenomenon at The Beach in Las Vegas. Phenomenon will provide an audio / visual experience unlike any other in Sin City. Phenomenon features giant projection screens playing all your favorite videos along with Old and New School Hip Hop pumping from a massive sound system. Ladies drink free 9 -11. In Appreciation for our passt club goers... E-Mail me before 7:00pm and I will add you to our guest list.. be sure to include first and last name.. so email me rightaway to: arielmoses@hotmail.com