Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those of you who didn't go to Vinyl...

...I'll just do like Chaka Khan and say:

I FEEEEEEEEEL FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Last night was one of the best Vinyl nights ever, better for me cause I didnt show up at 4 like I always do, I started the night early at 12:30, ran into Sinem and friend on line to get in. Right from the get-go, he started it off sooooo deep, just these rolling basslines and percussions that drove me wild, I wanted to pace myself and just chill the beginning of the night, but DT would not let me!

When the crowd started really filing in, he went to a tribal, sexy house set. Holy shit...this was straight up the most percussive music I ever heard, really getting the crowd pumped. He dropped some tracks from the GU 17 CD that had the crowd going nuts and singing along with the tracks. The vibe in there was literallly amazing. Even though everyone considers DT to be dark and deep, most of the night was "hand in the air" type tracks. Some of the tracks I could remember right now were:

System Error - 2 Right Wrongans (off the GU 10 CD, my dream of hearing that at a club was FINALLY fufilled)

Before - Pet Shop Boys (DT mix)

Spaced Invaders - Hatiras

Cavemen, Cavewomen - Roger S

Love You Some More - Cevin Fisher

Music is the Answer - DT (Cevin Fisher mix)

Definition of House - Minimal Funk 4

In and out of my Life - ATFC

Pasilda - Afro Medusa

B - DATAR (T & R mix)

Root Toot Beep Beep X-Press 2 mix

Little Puffy Clouds - DT mix

Thats all I can remember right now...too bad for the heads that bounced to Twilo early, it was a helluva night. It was sooo nice to Sinem and Ariel (he's too much LOL), I didn't see you guys leave? and Yvette, AlamoHQ, Tranza, Calyandra, and the rest of the regular crew. Great night smile.gif

Ali

------------------

"The enchantment is over...but the spell remains"

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

...I'll just do like Chaka Khan and say:

I FEEEEEEEEEL FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Last night was one of the best Vinyl nights ever, better for me cause I didnt show up at 4 like I always do,

Ali

Bitch, how about just saying, I actually showed up, instead of bailing at the last minute!!!!

Aba HAHA Aba HAHA

- M E E N O

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Originally posted by schwingep:

Bitch, how about just saying, I actually showed up, instead of bailing at the last minute!!!!

Aba HAHA Aba HAHA

- M E E N O

Ahahaha I only bailed out once bitch boy! LOL...secondly, if you took all the hours you've been to Vinyl and multiplied it by 10 you still wouldn't come close to the amount of time Ive been there Meeno...Ali G, reppin' since opening night January 22, 1999...still got all the flyers cool.gif

Ali

------------------

"The enchantment is over...but the spell remains"

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Ahahaha I only bailed out once bitch boy! LOL...secondly, if you took all the hours you've been to Vinyl and multiplied it by 10 you still wouldn't come close to the amount of time Ive been there Meeno...Ali G, reppin' since opening night January 22, 1999...still got all the flyers cool.gif

Ali

Biatch, you may have me with Vinyl Hours, but lets go back to D-Tour, when you were still wetting your bed.

- Meeno"imdatnigga"Schwinge

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif