Clubplanet Nightlife Community

more crap

kostaP

It was nice to put a cute face to the name.

Had a great time...you should have come by Discotheque after black...music was out of control.

too many chelsea boys there though but still a great time.

Got in around 4 pm.

Sorry bout that at Black....didnt know they were gonna close `15 minutes later...must have had a pretty good ride home though!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ede armand

this thread is grossing me out!

keep your filthy mits offa my razzle dazzle!!!

I see Ras has another fan....she's mine dude....you small dick boston chumps dont know how to satisfy a woman. She needs it Jersey Shore style. :hump::D

Originally posted by kostaP

I see Ras has another fan....she's mine dude....you small dick boston chumps dont know how to satisfy a woman. She needs it Jersey Shore style. :hump::D

this is sooooooooo gross.

step away from the peanut!

one... i am not a ras "fan" but, a ras homie. fans, like yourself, look in from the outside. ahem... dont touch the velvet rope please.

two... she is not yours. she belongs to the bunnies.

three... although many "boston chumps" may indeed have "small" dicks, i am not from boston, am not a chump and i dont discuss my dick on the internet. if YOU care to discuss my dick on the internet, that makes you GHEY.

four... what does me not knowing how to satisfy a woman have to do with anything?!...

i am a superstar dj!

there is no satisfying of the women!

only ripping it sik of the women!

i rip it sik and therefore i win!

five... and this one will seal the deal there kp, you are from jersey! now keep your filthy mits of my razzle dazzle!

Originally posted by ede armand

one... i am not a ras "fan" but, a ras homie. fans, like yourself, look in from the outside. ahem... dont touch the velvet rope please.

three... although many "boston chumps" may indeed have "small" dicks, i am not from boston, am not a chump and i dont discuss my dick on the internet. if YOU care to discuss my dick on the internet, that makes you GHEY.

four... what does me not knowing how to satisfy a woman have to do with anything?!...

i am a superstar dj!

five... and this one will seal the deal there kp, you are from jersey! now keep your filthy mits of my razzle dazzle!

I just got a headache reading all the bullshit you just wrote.

What is your obsession with Ras dude.

You need to relax youre sounding like a psycho.

superstar dj...Yeah Ive heard:rolleyes:

if youre gonna use the term use it right

its rippppppppp it sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• 9 months later...

i am a superstar dj!

ede,

we need editing done here!!! :vomit2:

~thank you bunny management