Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1st Ever DJ's & CPers Battle Royle

I am going to start this because I just read something that made me think of doing something like this.

Here is how it works:

All DJ's and House Music Lovers jump into the ring and battle it out.

Suggest a DJ's name or CePer, and everybody that has anything negitive or positive to say about that person replys to the post.

There is Sooo Much Drama on these boards these days that I think that it needs to be consentrated to one thread, so that the bullshit stays out of the real threads, where it doesn't have anything to with the topic.

Let's have a good clean fight, Hitting Below the Belt is encourged.

Ding Ding

Let's Get it On!!!!!!!!!!

This has nothing to do with any kind of DJ battle. The reason I posted this was because I was tired of people starting drama in legit threads that wern't started for drama. I just wanted to give everybody a place to confine all their bullshit, So when somebody starts a real discussion it doesn't get taken over by a bunch of bullshit that has nothing to do with the topic to begin with. It might have been a bad idea on my end, but at the time I thought it should be done.

This board is full of haters and I think that they need their own thread to hate on each other.

Sorry Dumb Idea

Madness

Problem is, most DJs could give a shit about this or any other board and the posts on them. So I wouldn't expect too many responses from them.

I agree with you completely. I personally could give a shit what is said on these boards. But I also don't like reading a legit thread with a good topic and good responses only to have it turn into a who is better than who topic.