Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jason Ojeda @ Cyberia starting Dec 1st

Originally posted by lowmazda:

Finally there is a reason to go out on Long Island on a Friday night. Jason Ojeda will be the resident @ Cyberia starting Dec 1st. NICE... See you all there!

there is never any reason to go out to long island, ever wink.gif hehehe

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM loves2cox

My brother went to Cyberia on Fri. night. Showed me the flyer yesterday saying that Ojeda is the new resident. Also Friday Dec 15 Ojeda w/ Eddie Baez and Dec 22nd Ojeda w/ Denny Tsettos. The 16th is a Saturday so Boris may be there. Ojeda was Cyberia's resident so it's home for him. He was doing Limelight fridays before the Roxy which was poorly promoted. I never saw a reason to goto a city club which closed at 4-5. I've never had better nights out then my summer @ CPI or the few times I went to factory. So the less LI haters out there ( Brandie cwm1.gif ) the better. J/K

[This message has been edited by lowmazda (edited 11-26-2000).]

i *live* in huntington, dear, and that's part of L.I. i waas juuuuust kidding . . .

well hey i guess we have different tastes in clubs etc - you happen to like factory and exit, remember? smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM loves2cox

i like ojeda too. smile.gif he's so cute too, to watch him dance around in the booth, it's funny. i love when djs are into the music too, and show it.

but hey coco's is 5 minutes from MY house and you don't see ME there, lol. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM loves2cox

doh. If Coco's had Ojeda I would go. cwm32.gif You cant compare a local DJ at Coco's to Ojeda @ Cyberia. Ojeda's music selection/mixing made everytime I heard him better then the last. See you @ Cyberia on Friday!

bro is that party 18+ on friday nights or 21??

havent' been there since last may and that was a saturday. but i was never really feelin it too much on fridays

i'm sure it'll be good though, ojeda's a pretty good dj

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use"

-Soren Kierkegaard

hmr3.gif

doh. If Coco's had Ojeda I would go. cwm32.gif You cant compare a local DJ at Coco's to Ojeda @ Cyberia. Ojeda's music selection/mixing made everytime I heard him better then the last. See you @ Cyberia on Friday!

once again, i was *only* kidding.

luv,

brandie

------------------

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM loves2cox

This is so awesome to hear. I think some of those NYC dj's are great. But I think Ojeda is unbelievable. He plays are the hard stuff, and puts in those vocals that are just incredible. I am so glad to here that Jason is coming to Cyberia. And when he decides to take it back to the year before....with something like, "We were in the dark", it is definitely special.

--And to see him jumping around dancing in the booth, makes it that much more special.

--NYC can keep there JP and there DT, they definitely are great, but I would take Ojeda any night of the week.

I heard him one night last year spinning at Exit, and the crowd was so much better than any other night. He just seems to give the club a better vibe!!!!!

--You can see he truly cares about the people and the music, and that is what I want in my dj!!!!!!

--Thank you Cyberia and thank you Jason for making it easier to go out on Friday nights....MAKES THE SUMMER AT CPI'S SEEM THAT MUCH CLOSER.

I am the local DJ at Coco's...I'm so insulted...

cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

Don't call me baby...