Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I don't care what anyone says...

pookie23

No i dont see him being a Vicck type runner or The Tank that is Culp , but he can create and throw accurately on the run already in his first yr, with limited plays called for him to do so.

your right it was out of necessity this past weekend. Cowher l not lettin him loose yet ,which was what i originally stated , something im sure he will let him do ndo alot more next season

yeh he has a cannon arm and at that height should just sit back and fire over peeps , but his potential for big games also is in his legs, so call what. you want.

he finallymade some rookie mistakes vs the JEts and probably will get eaten up this week but he will be araound for while, kids for real.

and no im not comparing him to her highness TOm Brady, no one compares yet to that so early in their career.

hows the sun?

No i dont see him being a Vicck type runner or The Tank that is Culp , but he can create and throw accurately on the run already in his first yr, with limited plays called for him to do so.

your right it was out of necessity this past weekend. Cowher l not lettin him loose yet ,which was what i originally stated , something im sure he will let him do ndo alot more next season

yeh he has a cannon arm and at that height should just sit back and fire over peeps , but his potential for big games also is in his legs, so call what. you want.

he finallymade some rookie mistakes vs the JEts and probably will get eaten up this week but he will be araound for while, kids for real.

and no im not comparing him to her highness TOm Brady, no one compares yet to that so early in their career.

hows the sun?

78 degrees and cookin

the only thing I really miss is how into sports people are in the city....no one here is really that crazy about it even though their team was in the playoffs for football