Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any REVIEWS FOR JR @ SPIRIT M.L.K. DAY

It was nuts!its been along time since i felt a vibe like this in a club or a set like this from junior. He lit the place up for most of the party..Grandma turned it out :bowdown: The new booth was finished for the party and he broke it in the right way. The sound was just mind blowing. That system is just fucking nuts! Way more power than the old twilo system and he pushed it all out yesterday. No rude staff walking around at all the place felt like it was ours. The vip was even open for the whole club.The performances were all great. The party shut down at around 10.30 pm to a room full of people yelling and cheering for junior :bowdown: it was some party :pint:

It was nuts!its been along time since i felt a vibe like this in a club or a set like this from junior. He lit the place up for most of the party..Grandma turned it out :bowdown: The new booth was finished for the party and he broke it in the right way. The sound was just mind blowing. That system is just fucking nuts! Way more power than the old twilo system and he pushed it all out yesterday. No rude staff walking around at all the place felt like it was ours. The vip was even open for the whole club.The performances were all great. The party shut down at around 10.30 pm to a room full of people yelling and cheering for junior :bowdown: it was some party :pint:

Oh dammit! sounds like it was real good party. it will be a must next time!!!!

it really was a fockin amaing party!!!loved it when they lowered the big discoball down to the floor and we all touched it!!and the had that big eye looking ugly screen covered up!!!the sound was amazing Steve Dash really knows his shit!! vernesaa mitchell singing took my life with reap thrown it in was amaing.barbara tucker turned out this joy!!!she looked fierce like a diva!!!staff and security were awesome i only saw like 4 sec guards the whole night.junior does this song called mary j weep and its your child mashed up with reap and i believe michael jackson its fockin mind blowing!!!the crowd was nice and diverse people were dancing everywhere it was packed it was nicely crowded with a little room to dance!!Junior played the Martin Luther king Speech in its entirity towards the end over some fierce beats it was amazing!That bitch was up in the booth dancing and singing along with us!!couple other awesome songs was whitney houston love will save the day fockin fierce and martha washs " let the spirit" which as far as im concerned is Spirits Anthem its hot!!Jps all this time is really a great come together song too he played that!!the new booth looks awesome.people need to come together more often show some love and wed have alot more parties like this. :love:

:bounce::bounce:

2/4/2005 11pm-8am Jr's 5th Annual RED PARTY, Spirit NYC (FIRST FRIDAY)

2/21/2005 10am-10pm Carnaval in NYC (President's Day Monday)

3/4/2005 11pm-8am Junior Mint, Spirit NYC (FIRST FRIDAY)

4/1/2005 11pm-8am The Thunder @ Spirit, NYC (FIRST FRIDAY)

5/6/2005 11pm-8am FIRST FRIDAY, Spirit, NYC

6/3/2005 11pm-8am FIRST FRIDAY, Spirit, NYC

:bounce::bounce:

2/4/2005 11pm-8am Jr's 5th Annual RED PARTY, Spirit NYC (FIRST FRIDAY)

2/21/2005 10am-10pm Carnaval in NYC (President's Day Monday)

3/4/2005 11pm-8am Junior Mint, Spirit NYC (FIRST FRIDAY)

4/1/2005 11pm-8am The Thunder @ Spirit, NYC (FIRST FRIDAY)

5/6/2005 11pm-8am FIRST FRIDAY, Spirit, NYC

6/3/2005 11pm-8am FIRST FRIDAY, Spirit, NYC

Excellant Information!!!! Thanks!!!!!! :bounce::bounce:

it really was a fockin amaing party!!!loved it when they lowered the big discoball down to the floor and we all touched it!!and the had that big eye looking ugly screen covered up!!!the sound was amazing Steve Dash really knows his shit!! vernesaa mitchell singing took my life with reap thrown it in was amaing.barbara tucker turned out this joy!!!she looked fierce like a diva!!!staff and security were awesome i only saw like 4 sec guards the whole night.junior does this song called mary j weep and its your child mashed up with reap and i believe michael jackson its fockin mind blowing!!!the crowd was nice and diverse people were dancing everywhere it was packed it was nicely crowded with a little room to dance!!Junior played the Martin Luther king Speech in its entirity towards the end over some fierce beats it was amazing!That bitch was up in the booth dancing and singing along with us!!couple other awesome songs was whitney houston love will save the day fockin fierce and martha washs " let the spirit" which as far as im concerned is Spirits Anthem its hot!!Jps all this time is really a great come together song too he played that!!the new booth looks awesome.people need to come together more often show some love and wed have alot more parties like this. :love:

So let me get this straight: You are excited because you touched a disco ball?

So let me get this straight: You are excited because you touched a disco ball?

if u were there for twilo, you'd remember the disco ball used to come down and people would be able to touch it, and just have a light on it. so i guess to some it can be a nostalgic feeling.