Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Airline for WMC from NY?

What is the best airline price wise and comfort wise? in NY prob. using JFK airport...thank you for your help CP

matt

I used travelocity... im flying out of Newark March 23rd.. 1155am

returning march 27th 8:25pm... everything came out to be 298.... if you fly outta laguardia it's gonna be cheaper and there's more options... i used continental or american airlines... i forget which one... shit is gonna be HOT!!! i wonder how many wmc'ers are gonna be on those flights... should be fun..

make sure your flight is flying into and out of miami international airport and not ft. lauderdale/west palm beach... those are like 45 minutes away from miami..

Guest onisakura

PBI (West Palm Beach) is an hour and a half away from miami.

I can't believe the prices jump that much. I just booked a flight to NYC from PBI to JFK for $152 for early Feb. PBI is also more expensive, FLL (Ft. Lauderdale) being the cheapest.

try jetblue

jetblue is biggedy beat... they dont fly into miami they fly into ft. lauderdale..

dally try going to the airline's website.. you dont have to deal with the middleman (travelocity, orbitz, priceline etc. etc.) you might be able to get them even cheaper...

jfk is slightly more expensive than laguardia but it's still not ridiculously overpriced... be sure to book soon bc not only are seats getting filled the prices are going up... it's probably gonna go up about 20-30 in the next week or so..

Alright guys if you want to blow your cash on airfare or cab rides, do what everyone else on the board says.

If you really want to save a LOT of dough (for clubbing, booze, etc...) then do what I did. Do your homework.

Spirit Air is flying NYC to FLL for 150 bucks. Yep even right now!!!

FLL is far from south beach, but just outside the airport is a "shared ride", reserve online and its 17 bucks. (I wasn't sure about it until I did it YESTERDAY... yes, I'm in South Beach right now for a couple days...)

It might take a little longer to get where you want in South beach but for 17 bucks (its cheaper than a CAB RIDE from South Beach to MIA airport, i think).

65 one way... It might be Laguardia not JFK though. The reason why airfare is more expensive in and out of JFK & Miami is their airport taxes (for the airlines). LGA & FLL are cheaper, hence cheaper fares.

go to spirit air and look it up. I'm flyin March 22-29.

going to ft lauderdale is way better....theres a $15 van that brings you to south beach.

also, jetblue is always a direct flight, no changing planes.

miami airport is always crazy. i'd rather go to an airport 20 mins farther away than have to put up with miami airport.