Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deauville Beach Resort!

i stayed there the year WMC was held at that hotel. i didn't mind being so far from south beach because there was a crapload of stuff for me to do at the hotel since i was registered. the rooms are a little bigger than they are farther down on collins. overall, the property is pretty decent.

the commute from the deauville to south beach would take forever though. it would take us, no exageration, over 1hr to get down to the clubs. traffic is insane on collins. you'll need to rent a car or take cabs everywhere

i stayed there the year WMC was held at that hotel. i didn't mind being so far from south beach because there was a crapload of stuff for me to do at the hotel since i was registered. the rooms are a little bigger than they are farther down on collins. overall, the property is pretty decent.

the commute from the deauville to south beach would take forever though. it would take us, no exageration, over 1hr to get down to the clubs. traffic is insane on collins. you'll need to rent a car or take cabs everywhere

Damn an hour!! If I would have known that I don't think I would have stayed there. Oh well I guess I will make the best of it. Thanks for the info. :)

I'm staying at the Deauville Beach Resort during WMC, anyone ever stay there before?? If so how was it??

we're staying there the last day/night...3/26 the starlite hotel was booked for the last night so we had to relocate... the hotel looks like a resort.. should be fun.. plus it worked out for us bc we dont have to commute to south beach for ultra..

Damn an hour!! If I would have known that I don't think I would have stayed there. Oh well I guess I will make the best of it. Thanks for the info. :)

you could also leave earlier when going out. we usually left the hotel around 1130 when EVERYONE was on the streets. if you leave a bit earlier (before 9pm or so), you might not have such a long commute. maybe ;)

have fun though! :pint:

you could also leave earlier when going out. we usually left the hotel around 1130 when EVERYONE was on the streets. if you leave a bit earlier (before 9pm or so), you might not have such a long commute. maybe ;)

have fun though! :pint:

Thanks hun! I'll make the best of it. :)