Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you gonna do once you step foot in Miami ?

Just seeing the waters and palm trees already get me sooped up. I should be arriving on the 23rd and my boys from Miami will be picking me up. Shoot to the house and getting ready for dinner with the boys from Deko and crew. Then hit SPACE for Morillo!

Victor Soto

I will arrive in Miami around 1 pm 3/23, probably drink a little during the day near the beach, hit some place late for dinner, drink some more, then hit Space for Morrillo.

Don't want to go too fast out of the gate. Four days to go. Ha Ha famous last words. :hoparound

arrive ealy afternoon on tuesday. since check-in at the hotel isn't til 4pm, i figured i'd lay on the beach for a few hours and get an early start on my tan :cool: after that, check-in, power nap, shower up, pre-game, grab some dinner, head out to whatever the hell club, i don't know who's playin where yet :huh:

driving in on the 22nd from O-town. i'll start pre-drinking as soon as I hit alligator alley. head to the hotel, wait for everyone to get there, continue drinking, pass out, drink some more, head out somewhere, drink more. repeat the next 5 days.

The best drink is a 'New Yorker'

Half Call a cab, half sexy attitude. Same amount of booze, just not as much red shit all over your mouth and tongue. Sexy attitude is orange flavored. Call a cab is cherry or fruit punch flavored.

Two of them and I am good to go. :beer: Four of them I start my "Old School" impressions.

going to wet willie's and getting myself a 'call a cab' :pint:

my friends have been telling me about that drink for the longest and ill finally get to try it

try the superman its a call me a cab mixed with some blue stuff which i think its called additude adjustment, its twice as strong as call me a cab, two drinks and you are done..... :pint:

my friends have been telling me about that drink for the longest and ill finally get to try it

try the superman its a call me a cab mixed with some blue stuff which i think its called additude adjustment, its twice as strong as call me a cab, two drinks and you are done..... :pint:

try the superman its a call me a cab mixed with attitude adjustment, its blue and red, twice as strong as call me a cab, two of them and your done