Good idea or Bad idea?

iamme

Good idea??  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea??

• Yes
    • No
    • I want a penguin

Are you sure that 3 months will be enough time for you to get the language down? If not then you kind of fucked yourself...

yes, i think so. i have a good base already and the courses are 20-23 hrs per week. i can choose to stay longer but its just going to get too expensive

and look....

people are gonna trash france and the french people, but i gotta tell you, i've been to Paris 3X in the last 6 yrs, and there's something magical there. There's so much to do, the metro is easy, the food is the BEST, i can go on....

Plus it's such a beautiful city. You'll learn the language so well if you go there

i do not doubt this

it does not cost much to learn a language. just learn by watching t.v. and reading news papers. go online and watch the news reports. the reason i say news is because its used in a less conversational form.

just learn the language to learn a language. you learn a lot more then just the words. you'll find that most (if not all) people speak with the utmost respect in other languages...please, thank you, sir, madam...respect of the elderly...ect. you may learn the style and drag it to the english and sound more respected.

this will more or less wipe out my savings but the experience and having french as an asset might trump whatever savings i liquidate...

opinions/ideas?