Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just wanted to let you know...

sotuorlando

I have officially reached 1,000 posts.

I' d like to thank my Mom, my Dad, my Dog, Trance Vs. House, Saleen, SOTU Records, CP BBQ's, Funks SPAM, All the showing of titts, the Corn, The Land of Fliptonnia, The CP ladies, Luis Puig, WMC being in Las Vegas, and anyone else I might have left out! This wouldn’t have been possible without you. Okay now you can go about your daily routines!!!

To the next 1,000 :pint:

I' d like to thank my Mom, my Dad, my Dog, Trance Vs. House, Saleen, SOTU Records, CP BBQ's, Funks SPAM, All the showing of titts, the Corn, The Land of Fliptonnia, The CP ladies, Luis Puig, WMC being in Las Vegas, and anyone else I might have left out! This wouldn’t have been possible without you. Okay now you can go about your daily routines!!!

congrats....let the box be with you :)

and remember, you would like to thank Mimi...... :bounce::pint: