Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mark Amatucci's FUCKEN RIPPPPPPPED FLIGHT, A NEW FLIGHT HOLE

YO what the FUCK i thought i would have fun last night but i never expected to fucken have the fun i fucken HAD!!! OMG

1.Flights crowd was very good looking

2.Tons of people showed up, Buff .. yeah man. ..

3.MARK FUCKEN WENT NUTS, OLD NEW WEIRD SONGS RIPPPPPPPPED IT TOUR IT UP HE PLAYED TILL FUCKEN 4AM!!!

PEOPLE KEPT SHOUTING AND CLAPPING ONE MORE SONG AND HE KEPT PLAYING ONE MORE SONG. YOU KNOW HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE ANY OF YOU FAGGET DJS HAVE DONE THAT FOR YOUR CROWD?!!?

IM SICK OF THE SHIT IVE BEEN HEARING AND MARK RIPPED IT SO FUCKEN SICK THE WAY THAT IT USED TO BE WHEN IT WAS HOT. NONE OF THIS GLOSSY FUCKEN SHIT CRAP TOP 40 BULLSHIT..

ENERGY YOU WOULDENT FUCKEN BELEIVE.. THIS IS WHERE IT ALL STARTS FOLKS..

MAN I REMEBER WHEN HE WAS PLAYING GTI OVER ANOTHER TRACK AND THE BASS DROPPED DOWN ON US LIKE A TON OF BRICKS!! SICK DANCERS TEARING THE SHIT OUT OF THE DANCE FLOOR EVERYONE SMILLING LOUD ASS BASS ME EARS HURT,.... OH GOD TO FINNALLY HAVE A NIGHT OUT

THE WAY IT SHOULD BE..

WATCH FLIGHT BLOW UP NOW. THIS IS WHAT WE NEEDED. CHECK YOUR EGO BECUASE MARK IS GOING TO EAT OTHER DJS UP...

i would love to see mark vs. buggout winner takes all

Yeah, not cool. These guys both play on rotation at Platinum Friday nights. Both have taken the wave lounge to another level. With all the crap about House music vs Hip-Hop, these two have been doing an all house music party in the wave lounge for 2 years now with great success. It's good that Flight got a to hear what Mark does on his regular rotation at Platinum and his weekly at GLO on Saturdays. We're spoiled. And Mike Bugout went record for record with Anthony Acid this Friday. Acid was the guest DJ and was comfortable enough with Mikes style to go back and forth with him all night. Mike and Mark are both at the top of their games and putting them against each other is stupid. Remember MBMA? These guys used to go out and play as a tag team with each other, not this winner takes all crap. And Mike, as far as I know, plays whatever the fuck is hitting him off. I think he enjoys trance but plays everything, including some great classics. Bottom line; Glad Flight had a good night, Tooch and Bugout Fridays at Platinum, see for yourself.

Yeah, not cool. These guys both play on rotation at Platinum Friday nights. Both have taken the wave lounge to another level. With all the crap about House music vs Hip-Hop, these two have been doing an all house music party in the wave lounge for 2 years now with great success. It's good that Flight got a to hear what Mark does on his regular rotation at Platinum and his weekly at GLO on Saturdays. We're spoiled. And Mike Bugout went record for record with Anthony Acid this Friday. Acid was the guest DJ and was comfortable enough with Mikes style to go back and forth with him all night. Mike and Mark are both at the top of their games and putting them against each other is stupid. Remember MBMA? These guys used to go out and play as a tag team with each other, not this winner takes all crap. And Mike, as far as I know, plays whatever the fuck is hitting him off. I think he enjoys trance but plays everything, including some great classics. Bottom line; Glad Flight had a good night, Tooch and Bugout Fridays at Platinum, see for yourself.

very well said gary--thank u

ant, i do play trance, but i also play a lot of other stuff...

lets keep this thread to its purpose...give mark props for tearing it up at flight friday...i heard from multiple people that mark did a great job....

good shit brother--

very well said gary--thank u

ant, i do play trance, but i also play a lot of other stuff...

lets keep this thread to its purpose...give mark props for tearing it up at flight friday...i heard from multiple people that mark did a great job....

good shit brother--

I dont know ..

Everytime i put on your show its always trance. You used to play hard as hell.

You where one of my favs but now i always hear that crap. lol

I still think you are very talented i just dont care for the selection

Thats ok though i mean everyone has different tastes

jim: shutup

other Lopez or BugOut who else plays trance?...? So how could you say you always hear that crap?

BugOut still plays hard...just cuz he plays trance on his show doesn't entirely mean he plays it out at the clubs

I dont know ..

I still think you are very talented i just dont care for the selection

Thats ok though i mean everyone has different tastes

no doubt kidd-- i only really play trance on the last hour of my show...since i only get 3 hrs, I try to play everything I want...

when im out I play more house & tribal, since most rooms around here can't deal with or just dont want to hear trance...

u should come check me out live sometime soon....you'll see what i mean....

in the meantime come to deko saturday...its my birfday! :bounce:

no need to defend. Im still a bugout fan and i consider mike my freind.

I just hate trance to death. I like hard house and tribal.

mike your bday is sat? man.. it never ends.. always somthing lol

Il try to go. You spinning all night?

im just opening up for richie and manny--

come thru early on, have a drink and chill-- :pint:

thanks all for the nice replys...if anyone knows me, im just happy it was a good night and everyone had a great time...flight was a great place w/a good vibe and tons of bunnies

i will be at platinum every other friday and glo every sat...platinum has been off the rack w/davis g rippin it in the main room and myself and mike alternating weeks in the wave lounge

check out justonepro.com for more info. about the party, but it keeps getting better and better each week!!!

thanks all for the nice replys...if anyone knows me, im just happy it was a good night and everyone had a great time...flight was a great place w/a good vibe and tons of bunnies

i will be at platinum every other friday and glo every sat...platinum has been off the rack w/davis g rippin it in the main room and myself and mike alternating weeks in the wave lounge

check out justonepro.com for more info. about the party, but it keeps getting better and better each week!!!

Thats whats up bro.....Tooch see ya on Friday...Rip it sick brotha!!!!!!!!!!

Tooch, thanks for a good night bro. ONE MORE SONG! LoL people wouldn't freakin leave, thanks for playing your ass off, hope to have you in the booth again real soon. PM me I have some info for you.

As for the editor and others on this thread, Mike Bugout said it best "This thread is dedicated to complimenting Marks night @ FLIGHT this past Friday" NOT for your promotional purposes, get some manners and learn not to step on toes in the business!!! Flight has not and will never go on a Platinum thread to promote, we would appreciate the same courtesy. THANKS

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch

As for the editor and others on this thread, Mike Bugout said it best "This thread is dedicated to complimenting Marks night @ FLIGHT this past Friday" NOT for your promotional purposes, get some manners and learn not to step on toes in the business!!! Flight has not and will never go on a Platinum thread to promote, we would appreciate the same courtesy. THANKS

Couple things;

We came on here to support one of our own and in the process, you got your post bumbed up to the top of the forum for everyone to read. The post was about Mark Ammatucci doing a great job; not about Flight. We are not going after your crowd; trust us. But if you want to talk about "the business" here are a couple things. Mark is our resident, you should have called the owner of Platinum and thanked him for letting you use one of our resident DJ's. We never hired one of your DJ's to come to our club, but I bet that some of OUR normal regulars that come and see Mark at Platinum were at your joint Friday. You basically used Platinum's promotions of Mark for your own gain. You then say we don't have manners. You should know better than to call out another club on a public message board especially when the club and promoters that you are calling out have a reputation of success.

Good luck.

Sory, I did not realize he was contracted and figured he got the ok from you guys. Flight is also not after the Platinum crowd, we just liked the style of Mark's play and wanted to bring him down. We would like to thank the owner of Platinum for letting Mark come down and would just like to say again I was not calling out Platinum just the comments. And i do believe that the original post complimented Flight for a beautiful crowd, atmosphere and for the fact that we care about out customers (that's why we let tooch play after we were supposed to close just to give back a litle bit to our crowd) Thankyou for your feedback and the way you went about things. Best of Luck to your party as well and good luck Mark. Dates to look forward to @ Flight

1/28---- Andrew Mendez

2/25---- DJ Boris

3/11---- Saeed Younan

Thanks Again