Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Taking a Limo or SUV in Manhattan Tonight?

I have a group of about 8, we're planning to go to Sullivan Room, then Discoteque. In lower Manhattan, cabs are impossible now, and its only gonna get worse as the night goes on. I've called 20 limo companies and cant get a limo or SUV- anyone taking a limo, exp an SUV in the city tonight? We will pay you WELL to take our group from the Union Square area to Sullivan room. Getting happy and sitting around the apartment listening to Cds is just not gonna cut it, we need to go out.

Actually, even if you aren't taking a limo but have your own SUV, we'll compensate someone very well to get us to our destination.

Please!?!?!

is it snowing in the subways too?

I have a group of about 8, we're planning to go to Sullivan Room, then Discoteque. In lower Manhattan, cabs are impossible now, and its only gonna get worse as the night goes on. I've called 20 limo companies and cant get a limo or SUV- anyone taking a limo, exp an SUV in the city tonight? We will pay you WELL to take our group from the Union Square area to Sullivan room. Getting happy and sitting around the apartment listening to Cds is just not gonna cut it, we need to go out.

Actually, even if you aren't taking a limo but have your own SUV, we'll compensate someone very well to get us to our destination.

Please!?!?!

I know you didn't consider this, but there are plenty of people who live and play in Manhattan who cant take mass transit because they get recognized in public (i.e. entertainment personalities, performers, models) so they never take mass transit, its too much of a hassle. I am not one of those people, but I'm hanging out with some tonight. Usually we would have a driver tonight, but an unfortunate set of circumstances has left us without.

stay home, watch movies

I know you didn't consider this, but there are plenty of people who live and play in Manhattan who cant take mass transit because they get recognized in public (i.e. entertainment personalities, performers, models) so they never take mass transit, its too much of a hassle. I am not one of those people, but I'm hanging out with some tonight. Usually we would have a driver tonight, but an unfortunate set of circumstances has left us without.

what celebrities the simpsons

Oh please..I'm not a spoiled little bitch, but me and anbody I've ever hung out with has taken the subway or bus to a club. Who wants to wait around for the slow service late at night or be drunk of fucked up with homeless people and strangers watching you. Even if you can't afford the car/limo service t's not hard to find a bridge and tunnel person coming in who can give u a ride.

The best bet is to call a car service (cheapest and best is Allen Town Car: 212-228-1111 and um..forgot the name of this service but: 212-228-6666) Ask them for 2 cars or a minivan. The price of the car with all the people might even equal out to the cost of the subway at $2 a person.