Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Behrouz-Sullivan Room Review

Got there early for the open bar. It didn't get packed til 1 but there was still room to dance. Sound was great. Music was amazing. Behrouz was nasty. AND I agree, the VIBE was how it should be. Everyone was having a great time, thanks for coming out. I'm glad I braved the weather and got my ass there. Sorry to those who couldn't make it. I wish Sullivan Room the best in 2005...they know what they're doing. Thanks.

:boohoo: i got myself excited for this, my friends were raving about him, then i listen to some live sets hes done,

i LOVE HIS TRACK selection, choonz iv heard from sander cds, to jimmy van m live sets..

i got all hyped to see him, would of been my first time at discotech too,

but i live in fuckin LI.. i got bored and fell asleep early, no way i would f trecked out ther in this weahter anyway

don't know how lucky you are to live in the city..

gLAD YOU had fun though.... :)

got there round 12... not to many people was there...i saw my friend by surprise..she was there celebratin her bday...

Freemer was pretty good...that new sound sysytem is crazy...i really felt that shit when they cranked up the bass....then round 1-ish more people came...oh yeah Douche Rag was in the house(thought u wasnt comin BIATCH!) ...LOL...i was surprised it got packed because of the blizzard...then

Behrouz got on and he started killin it...left around 430...i spent so much money on cabs and drinks last night....but it was worth it...i just couldnt stay home with this nice weather. :)

^^^^^^i haVE a lot of friends who are hard to impress whan they go out, and they love him

yup ....everytime i hear him spin its always good...last night he was droppin dope tracks after track....

im friends with his nephew...everytime he'd play at arc we was always there.

I got there around 1ish i believe as well and was suprise to see how packed it was. Lots of great music comgin thru from ADAM FREEMER and lots of failiar faces and friends and new freinds and strangers. BEHROUZ came on and then it was taken up a notch as well. BEHROUZ is so DIVERSE and AMAZING everyone should hear him at leat 4 times b4 you can really tell his style. Each time ive heard him itsnonly been better and better.Once 630 am came it was like ahhhhh no more BEHROUZ but a few mins later at the after party it was even better than sully. Sometimes being with "FAMILY" is exactly what makes a perfect party. Greet metting you "MAXINA". Only bad part was being hit by the sun at 130pm walking out of the after party. EEK.

I got there around 1ish i believe as well and was suprise to see how packed it was. Lots of great music comgin thru from ADAM FREEMER and lots of failiar faces and friends and new freinds and strangers. BEHROUZ came on and then it was taken up a notch as well. BEHROUZ is so DIVERSE and AMAZING everyone should hear him at leat 4 times b4 you can really tell his style. Each time ive heard him itsnonly been better and better.Once 630 am came it was like ahhhhh no more BEHROUZ but a few mins later at the after party it was even better than sully. Sometimes being with "FAMILY" is exactly what makes a perfect party. Greet metting you "MAXINA". Only bad part was being hit by the sun at 130pm walking out of the after party. EEK.

Word good seeing you out brotha,

Twas a very fun night. Even my gig at remote lounge ended up being fun. Go figure. Sullivan afterwards was better

:boohoo: i got myself excited for this, my friends were raving about him, then i listen to some live sets hes done,

i LOVE HIS TRACK selection, choonz iv heard from sander cds, to jimmy van m live sets..

i got all hyped to see him, would of been my first time at discotech too,

but i live in fuckin LI.. i got bored and fell asleep early, no way i would f trecked out ther in this weahter anyway

don't know how <a href="lucky%20you" onmouseover="window.status='<a href="lucky%20you" onmouseover="window.status='lucky you'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">lucky you</a>'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">lucky you</a> are to live in the city..

gLAD YOU had fun though.... :)

erin, don't feel so bad, boris and i didn't go either. we slept all night w/ jay calling us every hour or so begging us to come, but the weather was ridiculous and i didnt want to freeze to death, literally.

but as soon as he's back, which should be soon, i assume, we're going. i'm glad you liked the sets.. he's really incredible.

eliseo, we got like, 7 of his sets on friday night and theyre all nuts...

i don't know about anyone else but if i didn't know about their renovations from the flyer i wouldn't have noticed anything different at all.

the sound system really got me too, im sitting there, really trying to hear some sort of a diff from the last time i was there and heard the old one, nope. sounded the same to me.

i don't know about anyone else but if i didn't know about their renovations from the flyer i wouldn't have noticed anything different at all.

the sound system really got me too, im sitting there, really trying to hear some sort of a diff from the last time i was there and heard the old one, nope. sounded the same to me.

really? maybe they haven't done anything yet. The place looks the same?

The sound system never sounded bad to me.

Silverbull, you're right the visuals on the wall were crazy. Again, I should've introduced myself to you. I was near the dj booth the whole night tearing it up with a few of my friends (the rockstar looking dude with the long hair and sideways hat and the very cute, but very tiny girl).

Gabe, I'm Ron and I'll see you at the next party. Seems like every party I go to that you're at, I end up having a amazing time. I guess it's the energy or that you just bring in the hot girls (like that gorgeous, tall spanish chick you were dancing with).

Take it easy.

Had a GREAT time at Sulli listening to Behrouz. Great turn out considering the blizzard and the crowd was actually a very good looking crowd. We danced to Behrouz's beats till 6 am and headed on over to an after party where Behrouz played till 1 pm. What a night and had a blast with Silverbull, Grant (who by the way did a great job on the sound system which kicked in around 3 or 4 am, lol), Serge and whole bunch of other people who came out to see Behrouz, Adam Freemer and Justin. Great night overall! :)