Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Celebrating JP's Birthday Party" at Spirit 1/29

im guessin ur not a jp fan.............if uve heard him at factory well time 2 listen 2 him at spirit...cuz latly hes been so much better then he was..n his track selection is changed as well, hes been playin some nasty shit latly(mayb its teh new hair do lol)....but anyways pots n pans umm sounds like alot fo djs out there now a days!! n no its not a guido fest anyone who goes 2 jp every week noes its not that kinda crowd...theme parties yea it is for wat ever reason but regular nites so diff then themes.........

im guessin ur not a jp fan.............if uve heard him at factory well time 2 listen 2 him at spirit...cuz latly hes been so much better then he was..n his track selection is changed as well, hes been playin some nasty shit latly(mayb its teh new hair do lol)....but anyways pots n pans umm sounds like alot fo djs out there now a days!! n no its not a guido fest anyone who goes 2 jp every week noes its not that kinda crowd...theme parties yea it is for wat ever reason but regular nites so diff then themes.........

Wut up son. Drop some records he be playin and the producers. Just curious.

One.

:half:

DJ Rooster & Sammy Peralta- Shake It (Steve Angello)...................dj MAU MAU - music is my life.........................nadia-go deep(one my favs).........to name a few.............everyone has diff tastesssss in djs....i duno wat urs is i like diff artist..one my fav is oscar g..morillo....robbie rivera..david morales yadayadaa.....jp used 2 hav off n good nites...im jus sayin latly hes been on point w his selection n mixin.....he plays w the crowd n teases alot of tracks n is been dancin n goin crazy up there..one the reasons i like 2 golisten 2 him.......i wasnt makin fun of u in anyway if thus wat u thik jus sayin how hes changed from wat he used 2 b....n his producin skills is been crazy latly...if u have heard gti 2005...this song is insane hopefully will bout soon......ull c wat he is capable of ltly....

sucker djs-lotta lovin paradis soul remix

just to name a few

i heard him spin this track 3 weeks ago... i had no idea what the track anme was and i thought it was going to be one of those tracks i'd hear once and never hear againa nd never find out the name but my boy had it on in the car a few days later... it's a sick track.. i couldn find the remix he spun, so thanks for posting...

luz.. i know you talk a lot of trash about jp and pretty much everythign that is not you, but jp has been great the past few months... while you may not like the crowd, his track selection has been on point lately..

i heard him spin this track 3 weeks ago... i had no idea what the track anme was and i thought it was going to be one of those tracks i'd hear once and never hear againa nd never find out the name but my boy had it on in the car a few days later... it's a sick track.. i couldn find the remix he spun, so thanks for posting...

luz.. i know you talk a lot of trash about jp and pretty much everythign that is not you, but jp has been great the past few months... while you may not like the crowd, his track selection has been on point lately..

yea i <3 this track......he's been producing alot of great tracks too..gti 2005...excuse me senor..you and i ( not tooo crazy about it) but its pretty good...he's def been impressing me lately

Honestly I don't wanna hear gti ever again. That is a typical pots and pans song. I need some soul in the music. But you freaks named alot producers and can't hate until I hear him again some day. I will just wait cause hearing another remix of gti is not what I am after.

oldtimer the party can be great I half been to many great parties that I thought were boring. They are only great to those that truly luff what they are into. Props though.

One.

:aright:

Honestly I don't wanna hear gti ever again. That is a typical pots and pans song. I need some soul in the music. But you freaks named alot producers and can't hate until I hear him again some day. I will just wait cause hearing another remix of gti is not what I am after.

oldtimer the party can be great I half been to many great parties that I thought were boring. They are only great to those that truly luff what they are into. Props though.

One.