Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Celebrating JP's Birthday Party" at Spirit 1/29

I haven't been to Spirit since the Halloween party so I may just have to come down. I'm waiting for a friend to get back to me. Can someone get an accurate price check on those tix? I know JP has tweaked his style just a bit so therefore I'm now looking towards hearing his sets. Does anyone now if a Halloween cd came out at SF's last party? The last time JP played at SF was at a Halloween party. I remember one of camera guys filming the party said there was another cd/dvd compilation coming out soon, that why I ask.

Damn, I want to go to this party but I told myself I wouldn't spend money until WMC in March. Oh ya, oldtimer, perfect description of comparing Spirit to the other clubs, can't agree more. If anyone wants to buy me a ticket, feel free :)

haha same here. i won't be spending $$ till WMC! altho Nu NRG @ spirit MAY be an exception. lol

I haven't been to Spirit since the Halloween party so I may just have to come down. I'm waiting for a friend to get back to me. Can someone get an accurate price check on those tix? I know JP has tweaked his style just a bit so therefore I'm now looking towards hearing his sets. Does anyone now if a Halloween cd came out at SF's last party? The last time JP played at SF was at a Halloween party. I remember one of camera guys filming the party said there was another cd/dvd compilation coming out soon, that why I ask.

$25 with Boris M. List before 1:30am. After its gonna be $40. Don't say I didn't warn you. I will be there around 1. =]

Can you find this cd at your local FYE, Tower Records, or Strawberries? Why is this cd NOT that good? How many tracks are there?

its a double cd and dvd..its good it just wouldve been better if it had come out on its original release date

Instant House - Awade (Joe's Jungle Sound Dub)

Africanism By Bob Sinclar - Slave Nation

Ramon Egea - Kaoo Is There (Katering Mix)

S-PA - That Sound

Armand Van Helden Feat Telkitha - Everytime I Feel It

Africanism - Block Party (JJK Re-Edit)

Junior Jack - E-Samba

Soul Amour - Ba55balu

Alenia - One Of Three

Jonathan Peters Feat Maya Azucena - I'm Here (JP Bushy Mix)

Agora - Montayo (Joey Negro Re-Edit)

DJ Linus - Temper

Castelli DJ's Chus & Ceballos - Quimera (Original Iberian Mix)

Jaimy & Kenny - The Real Thing

Chocolate Puma Feat David Goncal - A Star Is Born (Vanity Dub)

Palm Spring - Palm Spring (Bini & Martin Daytona Mix)

Bob Sinclair - Kiss My Eyes (Antoine Clamaran Remix)

Darrell Martin - Luv Me (Truly Twisted Vocal )

Castor & Pollux - Serenity (J F Sebastian's Don't Be Afraid)

Kienzie & Iberie - Touch Me

Rolasoul - Desire (Main Mix)

i was there. it was a good time. seems the guestlists were 30 and lady got attitude with me when i asked why not 25 as i was told. i heard other people on different guestlists near me with the same complaint. nothing u can do when your there with 25 friends but pay whatever they are asking.

i was there. it was a good time. seems the guestlists were 30 and lady got attitude with me when i asked why not 25 as i was told. i heard other people on different guestlists near me with the same complaint. nothing u can do when your there with 25 friends but pay whatever they are asking.

Oh no they didnt!! Was supposed to be $25 if before 1:30am.

yeah they did. $5 is nothing. just the principle. i tell my friends we're on the guestlist for 25 and it ends up being more. makes me look stupid but they understood, thats why they're friends. we got there around 1115ish so time wasnt a factor. still danced our asses off and had a great time

Ya I was gonna say its the principle, but I know what your saying. I look stupid now for saying 25. But that is the info I got from the people who supposedly work for spirit. They need a better manager it seems... crowd control, speed of getting people in and all the little details like this is very unprofessional.