Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To everyone at Twilo last Friday

It was great meeting you guys for the first time. I had a blast. For those of you who's memory is obscured by all those Happy Pills, I was the one with a dark, unbuttoned long-sleeved shirt and short brown hair (I know...so were about 500 other guys there). I was there with my wife, who was wearing black leather pants, a silver/gray top and her hair in a pony tail.

I had my heart set on meeting you guys at Oakie. Unfortunately, we were trapped in the mezzanine (I'll post about that later). Anyhow, I was happy to see such a great turnout at Twilo. We got there about a quarter past two and headed to the Power Bar. I started asking people if they were from Club Planet, only to get blank stares as a response. I must admit, we were getting worried that we'd missed out on another meet up. Fortunately Olga, noticed that some other guy was popping in and out of the bar as if he was looking for someone. We asked him if he was from the board, and fortunately for us, he was (Hi myrlin).

Myrlin took us to the CNYC are, where we proceeded to meet the rest of the board members. I did my best to introduce myself to everyone. By then, the pills started to kick in. Unfortunately, Olga and I didn't get enough of a chance to hang out with everyone. The combination of Digweed, Red Bulls and X had us jumping around like test monkeys on crack for most of the night. After the chemicals started to lose some of their effect, I tried to introduce myself to some of the members to whom I haven't gotten to earlier. I know I wound up reintroducing myself to some people whom I'd already met earlier. Sorry, the few brain cells I had cooperating with me that night were a bit distracted.

While, Olga and I have been to Twilo before, we never had such a great time. Although it probably has the best vibe of any club on the planet, Twilo is even better when you're there with a bunch of people you know. None of our friends are into clubbing and meeting so many new people who appreciate the same things that we do was a great experience. I really hated having to leave. Unfortunately, we were due to check out (stayed @ the Hudson...more on that later) and had a long drive back to CT. I'm sorry we didn't say goodbye to everyone, but most of you were in your grooves on the floor and we didn't want to pull you guys out. So, we waved to as many people as possible and hit the road.

Needless to say, we can't wait until we get another chance to get together with everyone.

P.S.

Hello to all who met us!

I'd list everyone, but I'd probably forget a few of you. Besides, trippintrance64 already listed just about everyone whom I'd like to greet in his post. cwm12.gif

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Originally posted by shinedancer:

Translucent-it was nice meeting you and your wife on Fri. night. I left to drive back to CT. early also-around 4:30 I think. After getting searched by the lovely Twilo personnel it kinda killed the vibe for me!

Nice meeting you, likewise. All us CT peeps should do a dinner meetup in Stamford/Norwalk sometime. Wow, you got searched?!? How did that happen? Olga and I each had enough party favors on us to snap someone out of a coma.

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

We asked him if he was from the board, and fortunately for us, he was (Hi myrlin).

Myrlin took us to the CNYC are, where we proceeded to meet the rest of the board members.

Hey there! Yes I remember yas. GLad to be of service, its one of my failings, im too nice, lol. Come back anytime!!!!! Let me know in advance too so you dont have to spend that "uncertain" time alone...hehe

Drop me a line if ya need me... smile.gif

cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

Nice meeting you, likewise. All us CT peeps should do a dinner meetup in Stamford/Norwalk sometime. Wow, you got searched?!? How did that happen? Olga and I each had enough party favors on us to snap someone out of a coma.

cwm13.gif We were hanging out in the Power Bar and a few of my friends were rolling pretty hard(I wasn't rolling or drinking)......I know that they were searching a lot of people that night. There is a guy who stands in the corner of the Power Bar and he reports *suspicious* behavior; at least that is what the guy who searched me said. There were way too many cops in that place on Friday night and I don't plan on going back until the next PVD.

As for a CT. dinner meetup...that would be great if we can get enough people together!

Originally posted by yuhwoo:

i was the one with her ass glued to the chair most of the night. biggrin.gif

B]

I know the feeling...we had our asses glued to the stairs in the corner as soon as the X/Red Bulls started to wear off. Unfortunately, my ass wasn't glued well enough and got all bruised from bouncing to the music as we sat...damn that Digweed!... Ouch...I think I need a softer office chair!

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Originally posted by shinedancer:

cwm13.gif We were hanging out in the Power Bar and a few of my friends were rolling pretty hard(I wasn't rolling or drinking)......I know that they were searching a lot of people that night. There is a guy who stands in the corner of the Power Bar and he reports *suspicious* behavior; at least that is what the guy who searched me said. There were way too many cops in that place on Friday night and I don't plan on going back until the next PVD.

As for a CT. dinner meetup...that would be great if we can get enough people together!

That's pretty ironic, considering that you were the one sober. The Power Bar is a bit too bright and small, making it easy for security to single out people.

As far as the CT meetup goes, the weekend is definitely better for me. I guess I'll post an "OFFICIAL" roll call some time. Do you (or any other CT dweller) have any places that you'd recommend?

------------------

translucent_binary.gif