Clubplanet Nightlife Community

118 Lounge - This Saturday *DJ Carlos Realm*

Saturday - January 29th

@

118 Lounge

The party continues with Resident DJ Carlos Realm dropping the best in House//Hip Hop//R&B//Classics.

The anticipation for this week @ 118 is greater then usual due to everyone's 'cabin fever' from this storm filled weekend.

DJ Carlos Realm

MC Vinny T

Hosted by Danny B. & Joe Dizzy

Door by Billy Badass

For more info & VIP Reservations please PM me or call 973.441.7849

www.118Lounge.com

Denny Tsettos @ 118 Lounge - Saturday, February 12th

i'm sure that i'm not too out of line for asking this question.....

WHY THE FUCK WHERE U DIVING INTO THE CONCRETE????? :doh:

its my new mating call.... i hear that guys think its sexy when they see a chick's splattered body parts all over the ground... something about gushing blood being a complete turn-on..

its my new mating call.... i hear that guys think its sexy when they see a chick's splattered body parts all over the ground... something about gushing blood being a complete turn-on..

now im really confused.... you are going to have to explain this to me in alot more detail....

now im really confused.... you are going to have to explain this to me in alot more detail....

LOL im kidding silly.. i went to go run to lionel the other day and i slipped on ice and busted ass... i mean like both legs out from under me, whole body up in the air, and landed spat on the concrete. mike had to clean up my arm cause it was bleeding and now today it is barely bending and my knee and ribs are completly bruised and swollen....

LOL im kidding silly.. i went to go run to lionel the other day and i slipped on ice and busted ass... i mean like both legs out from under me, whole body up in the air, and landed spat on the concrete. mike had to clean up my arm cause it was bleeding and now today it is barely bending and my knee and ribs are completly bruised and swollen....

sounds painfull... but would have loved to of seen it :)