Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Offical Joe Armenio Is Coming To Studio4, --this Friday--roll Call Thread--!!!!

Ok we all know that studio four is maxed out everyweek.

We all already know that richie rydell FUCKEN be SPITTEN hot trax in our FUCKEN faces!!

Everyone talks about how off the Wall HOT WHORES up in that fucken fuck hole

BUT THIS FRIDAY YOU GET TO PARTY WITH ME AND JAR DRUNK OUT OF OUR SKULLS DANCING ON THE BARS ACTING FUCKEN WILD!!

WARNING TO STAFF OF STUDIO WHORE, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EXTRA NARCS AND BOUNCERS UP IN THERE BECUASE I AM GOING TO BE very not , not crazy.

anyway. Im talking serouse fun. So strap on your fanny pack and take it in the face. THe partys ova THERE !!

OWOWOWOWOOWOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

DANCING BANANA!!: :bananadance:

THINGS TO COME !!!

THINGS TO COME !!!

THINGS TO COME !!!

THINGS TO COME !!!

THINGS TO COME !!!

THINGS TO COME !!!

RICHIE SAVE THAT CLEAN SHIT FOR YOUR MOTHER. YOU BETTER BE DIRTY FRIDAY

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=15933.jpg

I am looking forward to finally getting to check out Studio 4, I have heard nothing but great things. Petey, Jason, George, Kosta, Doubledeuce, & Richie get ready for another crazy night. Special birthday celebration to the biggest homo on Clubplanet Brian 1500... See you all at George and Jenny's Bar!!!

I am looking forward to finally getting to check out Studio 4, I have heard nothing but great things. Petey, Jason, George, Kosta, Doubledeuce, & Richie get ready for another crazy night. Special birthday celebration to the biggest homo on Clubplanet Brian 1500... See you all at George and Jenny's Bar!!!

jar come by soundgarden to pregame 7-9 then were off!!! :hat:

what a sick night. Good seeing splash,brian 1500 (happy birthday), not all there, dj boris, carlos realm. Danny woo, sandman, jar, the whole 118 crew, billy baddass, joe carollo, and everyone who i am 2 drunk to mention thanks for a great night. peace

richie ripped it sick