Hip Hop, Club, House

Wave Lounge: Mark Amatucci

Tribal and Progressive House

MC Jamez Strzz

Any birthdays? Party With Us!..PM For Info

Check out the new www.JustOnePro.com !!

18 to Party

21 to Drink

Guys Under 21 Must Be On The JustOne Guest List to Enter!

Guest List Closes at Midnight

For Guest List, Comps, Info:

PM ME

AIM: Lugz7

Email: thaeditor@yahoo.com

Platinum Nightclub

13 Paterson Street

New Brunswick, NJ

what what, friday will be sick. im drivin 2 hours to see David Quest spin. i have never had a bad night with him spinnin. so many heads goin to see this kid. look out guys dave got some sick beats for all of ya. wait till feb when dave will open for Blank & Jones at avalon. cant wait for friday.

Rip It Sick Dave.

Z

This is going to be a sick set. David Quest is soon going to be a house hold name...lol Friday Night 1/28/05 @ Platinum is gonna be off the meter. Saturday Night the all new In Style Saturdays @ R-Bar is going to house Resident DJ's David Quest & Billy Mantani. Doors by Black Larry. This Saturday 1/29/05 Guest DJ Cheyne Christian. It gets better... 1/30/05 S.I.N. Sunday @ R-Bar w/ Jackie Christie. These party's are gonna get BANANAS! See ya this weekend!

Freddie Atomic

Pure Nite Life

"My Brain is Mush" :pint::pint:

i can't wait for tomorrow nite...Happy Birthday to me !!!!!! Dave i can't wait to hear you spin...always love to hear what you have in store....i will see you later tonight...let the celebrations begin, lol...BTW, tomorrow nite i am allowing myself to get drunk, hahahah...good luck hun

Dave's new CD "Intensity" is outta control. Can't wait to hear him spin again in Platinum. He's gonna rip that club a new a**hole. If anyone is intrested in getting a FREE copy of David Quest's new cd e-mail pnlatomic@yahoo.com.

Happy Birthday Erica! Be Safe this weekend!

oh i am always safe when i am out wit them, lol...headin out to Deko in a lil & i gots work tomorrow at 9 am :hang:

i should def be ok for tomorrow nite...just gotta nap as soon as i come home

Quest,

Good seeing you guys come through @ Deko. Heard the cd and im feeling it. 7 is my most favor song of the cd. That song cant be played out.

I am in the process of doing my own Trance Session Event @ AVALON. I have my own dj's but would like to squeeze you in. I will be in contact with you with the status.

Keep up the good work!

Victor Soto

Quest,

Good seeing you guys come through @ Deko. Heard the cd and im feeling it. 7 is my most favor song of the cd. That song cant be played out.

I am in the process of doing my own Trance Session Event @ AVALON. I have my own dj's but would like to squeeze you in. I will be in contact with you with the status.

Keep up the good work!

Victor Soto

Hey whats up bro, Quest isn't registered on this board but I relayed the message to him and he said thanks and he is looking forward to talking to you. :beer:

LOLOL your too much. Pleasure meeting you last week and thanks for coming yesterday. It was cold as a mo fo last night,lol. MURDER WEATHER!!!

Talk to you soon.

Victor Soto

lol yeah it was great to meet u as well, I felt bad I said to dave damn they could at least give u guys a huge heater or something. Murder weather is right!!

:beer:

lol yeah it was great to meet u as well, I felt bad I said to dave damn they could at least give u guys a huge heater or something. Murder weather is right!!

:beer:

Sh*t next time im going to drag one of those braches, light it up and sit next to it and call people in, lol.

Victor Soto