Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWILO... ABOUT AN HOUR AGO....

Aw.... my head... oh, HI GUYS AND GIRLS! cwm12.gif it's your coach!

Didn't your mother tell you not to buy drugs at clubs? Listen to your mother, son. For those who did not witness my little roadtrip: animal anesthetics may be bad for you. I'm still surprised that none of the people I've smashed into while thrashing around have gotten pissed and beat me up, or that security didn't throw me out.

So please pardon me for not remembering a whole lot of faces and events! Y'all know that you're the best. Until next time... will behave better!

I've never danced as hard as I did on Friday - the beats that S&D were dropping from 6am until 10:30am were insane. My jaw was literally dropping in shock .. just when you think they're done, they come up with something totally new and whacked out to get your ass moving (even when you're physically exhausted and the stimulants have worn off).

As always, the ClubNYC crowd made the evening special (thanks for all the b-day wishes everyone!). And a hearty "job well done" to Artful and Pooh and Frodo and Jammy and Resident and Trippintrance64 and Mikey_M and the rest of the crew that stayed until the end. Another dangerous mission successfully completed. Hats off to all of you - you've served your country well.

But I'm feeling it today .. getting up early for work was a bitch. My body clock is all fucked up. Clubbing takes its toll. Ugh.

Originally posted by roby:

I've never danced as hard as I did on Friday - the beats that S&D were dropping from 6am until 10:30am were insane.

Another mission completed indeed. When it's 10 am and you realize that here are two of the best dj's in the world playing for you and another couple hundred kids who just won't quit, that's when it becomes all worth it...

Originally posted by yuhwoo:

sinem - that light thingy you had was awesome! it was cool meeting you...

that's me! biggrin.gif it was good to see you again...i actually met you a couple of weeks ago at twirl - i don't know if you remember...anyway, i had a great time. and your friend from boston?...she was really cool. see you again soon! cwm17.gif

Yeah, I hypothesized as much while we re-met.... hehe... I have a great memory. Deja vu LOL..... Until next time!!!!1

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by resident:

Aw.... my head... oh, HI GUYS AND GIRLS! cwm12.gif it's your coach!

Didn't your mother tell you not to buy drugs at clubs? Listen to your mother, son. For those who did not witness my little roadtrip: animal anesthetics may be bad for you. I'm still surprised that none of the people I've smashed into while thrashing around have gotten pissed and beat me up, or that security didn't throw me out.

So please pardon me for not remembering a whole lot of faces and events! Y'all know that you're the best. Until next time... will behave better!

Do you remember seeing me coach? wink.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

sinem - that light thingy you had was awesome! it was cool meeting you...

Originally posted by artful:

Ricfutures(sp?)----- chillin like a villan with Mia(sp?)...is the screen name Yoohoo? cause somebody's is..... ugh..... great seeing you two

that's me! biggrin.gif it was good to see you again...i actually met you a couple of weeks ago at twirl - i don't know if you remember...anyway, i had a great time. and your friend from boston?...she was really cool. see you again soon! cwm17.gif