Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So somebody is impersonating me on robpromotions messageboard

you gotta love all these haters.. yo for real i think these "fools" doing stupid shit like this are afraid you might take their girl or something cause damm they dont get off your *#%@!! shit pisses me off.. i'd love to see one of these idiots say some shit to your face while i'm there..... be good hommie

Good luck getting it removed... Rob has no control over the board and the moderator of that board just lets it take its own course and there is no monitoring of it...

...don't worry though, no who actually cares about music actually reads that before...they all left a long time ago and now it's just a worthless board that should be pulled down.

Within a few hours that fake post will be so far down the list below another pile of filth posts that make no sense.

Ignore it...move on...for anyone that actually knows you, does realize it wasn't you posting on that board

Gabe,

I'm sure everybody knows it's not you, and its obviously somebody impersonating. Inf act, they are also impersonating DT, Manny Ward, Farid, Niki, and Renaud. Sometimes I read that board just because the queen drama is so ridiculous it makes me literally laugh.

-Steve

Hmm.. must have been Stymie.

Cause a lot of people come up to me almost everynight that im out (believe it or not lol) and are like yo i know you blah blah blah. And i dont want peeps hating me for no reason.

dude, i feel your pain... if i had a nickel for every time i got brains from a girl at a club for being oldtimer id be in forbes magazine.... it sucks... sometimes i actually just want to chill with my friends... ahh... what are ya gonna do??