Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Sexy?

fjoker30

theres a fine line between FAME and RESPECT

ok so great - shes got tits -

so does 50% of the people in CP - why not just have every women with breasts be a DJ

and all the men can stop

Don't be an idiot, dude. OF COURSE it's all about the music. We ALL know that. And certainly she's basically a side-show DJ. I hesitate to even label her "DJ". But I have no problem with seeing a naked chick at least TRY to learn to mix. That is... if she is actually TRYING to be a better DJ.

But, whatever... its not like anyone is pumping her up to be the next great DJ out there. Hell, she's certainly not what I would consider successful at her job. She's merely getting by on her body... kinda like strippers and hookers. Did you read the "About Me" section on her site?? What a glammed up, pile of wannabe horseshit. You can barely get through the first paragragh without throwing up. The person that wrote it should be shot... whether it was actually her or some hired "help".

So... no one is touting this as the next big thing in the DJ world or anything. But while someone is hot, physically... I've got no problem enjoying the view. In the end... that's all she is.

how can you say im being an idiot and then leave a comment of

"So... no one is touting this as the next big thing in the DJ world or anything. But while someone is hot, physically... I've got no problem enjoying the view. In the end... that's all she is."

by the way - the second part to my above coment about Men stop djing was mearly sarcasim

Relax man... I KNOW you were being sarcastic. And I didn't mean that you were an idiot. I just thought you were taking that sarcastic remark a bit far. We're on the same side of the issue... I was just trying to explain that it wasn't as if everyone was saying, "She's the bomb!" blah, blah, blah...

I will say this though.... if 50% of CP has tits like THOSE... we're going to have to SERIOUSLY step up the "Pics please!" Campaign!

:laugh:

Relax man... I KNOW you were being sarcastic. And I didn't mean that you were an idiot. I just thought you were taking that sarcastic remark a bit far. We're on the same side of the issue... I was just trying to explain that it wasn't as if everyone was saying, "She's the bomb!" blah, blah, blah...

I will say this though.... if 50% of CP has tits like THOSE... we're going to have to SERIOUSLY step up the "Pics please!" Campaign!

:laugh:

HAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

man my sides hurt now LOL

I saw a review for her mixing it was called "Tits and Trainwrecks" turns out she pretty much trainwrecks every mix.

:lol3:

:laugh2: I just said the same thing about a local female DJ who was nothing but "Tits w/ Trainwrecks"

I hate hot bitches who cannot DJ :mad: which is why I love Reid Speed & Rap soooo much. (Talent & Beauty)