Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*****ROXY WAS OFF THE HOOK*****

I HAVE TO SAY THAT I WAS DEFINATELY SURPRISED AT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO MADE IT OUT TO ROXY THIS FRIDAY. IT WAS A SLAMMIN TIME AND THE CARNIVAL THEME WAS CRAZY. EDDIE WILL DEFINATELY BE SPINNING THIS COMING FRIDAY THE FIRST SO IF ANYONE NEEDS A LIST OR TABLE RESERVATIONS, GET IN TOUCH. 18+ ID.

ANYONE ELSE GO?

------------------

JOHN MOPPER

METRO PROMOTIONS

ROXY FRIDAYS / WORLD SATURDAYS

mopperpromo@aol.com

Are you kidding me there was no one at that place last friday, it was the worst $20 I've ever spent to go to a club. the crowd was terrible there might have been 200 people there. I think it was the earliest I've ever left a club as well 4:30 is too early to leave, that's peak hours at most clubs and this place was empty, I mean I could've drove a mac truck trough that dance floor and I wouldn't have came near a single person. And I think the carnival theme is wacked too, all those dragqueens dressed as clowns were buggin' me out all night. The music SUCKED I though this guy was supposed to be good, so why were all of his songs mad old, and why did he repeat everyone of them at least twice. The performance was good other than the fact that she lip sank the whole song, the cd even skiped.

But keep tryin' to promote it, it has a descent set up, maybe if you get a better dj and some more people, you might have a descent party.

That's why I chose to start promoting it when the resident was going to be there.

This Friday, December 1st, Eddie Baez will be spinning and trust me, it will be off the Mothafuckin' hook!!!

There will also be a live performance by Jana.

E-Mail or call me and you'll be placed on the HAZE List.

Get there early and dress to impress.

18+ with ID and proper attire.

roxy1.gif

roxy1a.gif

------------------

Darrell G.

haze.jpg
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Cheetah

Fridays -Roxy, Limelight, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

Originally posted by jamunoz:

That's bullshit!! So why the hell did all the promoters on this f@#$ing board promote the grandopening like it was last friday.

Well... good job I guess, me and all of my friends went there and threw our money away. cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

The person that was djing was Steven Zor! I think if you look back at the threads you will realize that they did promote for the 1st....So you are mistaken.

John~~~~

Hope to see you there this Friday!

Will Regina be there with you?

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

i warned all of you people not to judge the reopening of the roxy on this past friday because not all of the promoters were going in on it

listen eddie who is our resident dj is making his first appearance at the place this fri dec 1st he will be there every fri thereafter so judge the club after this week and you will be much happier.

last week it was just a free for all....now the party begins......... cwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

COMING AFTER THANXGIVING.." FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM BROUGHT TO YOU BY "METRO PROMOTIONS"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

Originally posted by darrellg:

Go there this Friday, you'll see.

E-Mail me for the list.

If you bring some heads, I'll Comp you, so you won't spend any money.

Thanks Glowgirl

Peace,

Well I have been doing some leg work for Partytime and MetroPromotions

hopefully i won't have to worry about comps for friday night but thanks for asking me.

Later

Hey Partytime

you gonna hook a girly up????

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Go there this Friday, you'll see.

E-Mail me for the list.

If you bring some heads, I'll Comp you, so you won't spend any money.

Thanks Glowgirl

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze.jpg
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Cheetah

Fridays -Roxy, Limelight, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

ROXY IS A HUGE SPACE THAT TAKES A HELL OF A LOT OF WORK TO MAKE REALLY HAPPEN. EVEN WHEN YOU DO 1000 PEOPLE IN THAT CLUB IT LOOKS DEAD. I RESPECT EDDIE BAEZ BUT HE HAS NEVER PROVEN TO BE A DRAW FOR MORE THAN ONE NIGHT. WHO WAS DJING THIS FRIDAY, I HEARD IT WAS LIKE A FREE FOR ALL, TWO OR THREE DJ'S. WHAT IS THE DEAL?