Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need opinions or reviews on these cds...

klubbheadsor

A couple of weeks ago I went to an FYE store and wanted to buy the newest "Ministry of Sound" cd. I wanted to listen to the whole thing,but FYE doesn't have a reliable listening system where you can listen to the entire cd like say Tower Records. You only can listen to a snippet of the entire track. So I wanted to know if this cd is any good? I know most of you burn the newest tracks/re-mixes onto a cd but I'm wondering if there is cd out there right now that is very similar to JP's style or includes the latest tracks he's playing right now? Also has anyone bought the last cd from the last Halloween party at SF? I've heard it's called "Sanctuary" and is it any good?

I personally like the older MINISTRY OF SOUND compilations 1-12 from 1993 till 2000 only the best djs made those compilations, and shows HOUSE MUSIC at its best. Now that label minstry of sound is ajoke with cheesy commercial stuff, for my taste and opinion.

It's tough comparing classic house anthems on some of these cds to tracks that are on some of the newest compilations that aren't "ground breaking" so to speak. It's two totally different decades of dance music. The newest "Ministry of Sound" has some David Morales re-mixes on it that's why I was curious to know if this cd was worth buying based on the tracks?