Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aquabooty - Dj Dixon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missionary

He played the most hypnotic, mind-bending house music set I've ever heard. The vibe was thicker than the meatloaf I ate for dinner and the ladies' juices were flowing. It was a 4 hour journey I'll never forget and can only dream of reliving. Dixon displayed a mastery of layering I've never heard before. His set wasn't made by single hit tracks, it was crafted of subtle builds and timely eruptions. He had more bombs than an aircraft-carrier. Every time he blew it up he brought it back down and played with the crowd some more. Several times I wondered if he had any bombs left, and of course he just kept dropping them all night.

He's playing at 2 Aquabooty parties during conference. If you love house music and you don't make plans to feel this guy at one of them, you're missing out on a one-of-a-kind experience.

Thank you Aquabooty for educating me on quality music. Tonight was a priceless experience.

:bowdown:

Had a great time that night too. My legs still hurt. Even with all the new clubs that have opened in Miami over the last couple of years, I still prefer I/O to most of them. Keep the AquaBooty events coming through there.

And of course ... thanks to the DHM crew for warming up the place.