Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i have a problem with the word 'no'

My name is Joe, and I cannot say 'no'

the reality of it is, i have too many people in my life like me. There is never a person around that will say, "hey that's enough" or "its getting late" or "i think we've gone too far" there used to be a guy that would say that all the time, "haven't you guys gone far enough?" we kicked the shit out of him and brought him to his mother's house. "jeffery can't come out & play any more," we told her.

"its not how far you go, its how go you far"

My name is Joe, and I cannot say 'no'

the reality of it is, i have too many people in my life like me. There is never a person around that will say, "hey that's enough" or "its getting late" or "i think we've gone too far" there used to be a guy that would say that all the time, "haven't you guys gone far enough?" we kicked the shit out of him and brought him to his mother's house. "jeffery can't come out & play any more," we told her.

"its not how far you go, its how go you far"

lololololololololololololololololololololololol

Guest distort909

please I am the NO woman & im always left out in the cold.............. but thats ok i keep my self very amused by laughing my ass off at all you yes men.............. in all honesty no one respects you they use you..........

Thorin i love you................ are you as biter as i am yet? tee hee............. let me know when your there.............. ill keep the space next to me warm :)

please I am the NO woman & im always left out in the cold.............. but thats ok i keep my self very amused by laughing my ass off at all you yes men.............. in all honesty no one respects you they use you..........

Thorin i love you................ are you as biter as i am yet? tee hee............. let me know when your there.............. ill keep the space next to me warm :)

awwwww i luv ya too