Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thanks for the vodka billy badass

as well you should be!

hey i think i am gonna come in friday night and stay with my friend lindsey... i think i am gonna take her to studio 4? lemmie know if you guys are gonna go out that night. oh, and i think i just rounded up timmy and crew to come down sat night too, ran into them tonight. :spin:

as well you should be!

hey i think i am gonna come in friday night and stay with my friend lindsey... i think i am gonna take her to studio 4? lemmie know if you guys are gonna go out that night. oh, and i think i just rounded up timmy and crew to come down sat night too, ran into them tonight. :spin:

Oh wow.

If you are down Friday Night I'll troop it to Studio 4 to start my birthday celebration at 12:01 :laugh2:

I had a missed call from Timmy last night late. I assumed he was down going to Spear-It and was calling to see if we were there.. Guess he just wanted to get details on next week.

Good lookin out on the recruits though :roll:

Oh wow.

If you are down Friday Night I'll troop it to Studio 4....

oh yeah? all 6 blocks away? :nopity:

:tongue:

i will let you know when i figure it out for sure but that looks like the plan for now. i was also tryin to figure out what our deal is gonna be for the rest of the weekend.... hotel stuff. and when to leave. do we really want to be in NYC when the pats win? hahha. ok i am going to sleep. too many questions. :blah:

oh yeah? all 6 blocks away? :nopity:

:tongue:

i will let you know when i figure it out for sure but that looks like the plan for now. i was also tryin to figure out what our deal is gonna be for the rest of the weekend.... hotel stuff. and when to leave. do we really want to be in NYC when the pats win? hahha. ok i am going to sleep. too many questions. :blah:

haha.. true More like 5 blocks.

Pats Schmatts.. oh so they are in the superbowl? lmao I seriously had no clue. I mean I knew the superbowl was this Sunday but this year I can care less.

Well, let me know and I 'll keep you in the loop for WMC. Hopefully the Roney will go through because I REALLY dont want to stay at the place I made the reservations for.. IffyaknowwhatI meannnn..

:middlefinger :laugh2:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

omg, we are so doing that. hahhahahahah.

is it march yet?

maybe we can get our friends to place bets on who is gonna win! :laugh:

i will leave the superbowl plans up to niko, tho.

i dont care where we end up. ;)

I need your email address darlin.. Adriana made up an eVite and tried to send it to your aim name and it came back returned as unknown user..

oh and TRUST ME.. if we have that 'competition' i will do everything in my power to win as it will come 'oh so' NATURAL to me.

:deal: