Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stupid question but is the hip hop room at spirit going to be open tonight?

hey guys....just wondering if anyone knows if the hip hop room at spirit will be open tonight because i have some non-house heads comming with me tonight that need some entertainment...thanks..

I heard deep has both hip hop and house available in seperate rooms.

:half:

it sounds fucking mad weird though, i was at the upstairs bar and just heard both the rooms clash, im standing there and thinking no way can this guy trainwreck for like five minutes (while i was getting a drink), then realized it was two diff sounds.

there was hiphop for a while. depends on which room you were in. They split up the 2nd floor it seems

who goes to spirit for hip hop??????? :doh:

I work with alot of black and hispanic peeps who love it there...I went once, just for hip hop (didnt pay obvioulsy) and loved it also, good vibe, the DJ sucked though, didnt mix the songs, just stopped one song and played the other.

I work with alot of black and hispanic peeps who love it there...I went once, just for hip hop (didnt pay obvioulsy) and loved it also, good vibe, the DJ sucked though, didnt mix the songs, just stopped one song and played the other.

I SHOULDVE WORDED MY STATEMENT BETTER..I MEANT LIKE IF JP IS SPINNING ON THE MAIN FLOOR WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND PAYS 30-40 TO GO UP THERE AND LISTEN TO HIPHOP LOL

I SHOULDVE WORDED MY STATEMENT BETTER..I MEANT LIKE IF JP IS SPINNING ON THE MAIN FLOOR WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND PAYS 30-40 TO GO UP THERE AND LISTEN TO HIPHOP LOL

Dude, JP was playing the night I was in the hip hop room, these people have clue who JP is (really sad IMO) and they could care less...had not been comped, there was no way in hell I would pay $30 to hear what I could easily hear on Hot 97

i wish the hiphop party didnt leave... they had a good thing going on up in that room... why have 2 house rooms?? and last night i heard salsa and shit.. please, please, pleas, PLEASE do nto turn that into a salsa or merengue type room... that would be a sin...

it sounds fucking mad weird though, i was at the upstairs bar and just heard both the rooms clash, im standing there and thinking no way can this guy trainwreck for like five minutes (while i was getting a drink), then realized it was two diff sounds.

hahaha, the same thing happened to me; I was like, "what the hell is going on, this sounds horrible!"