Clubplanet Nightlife Community

facebook

daveespa

hey it was nice seeing you the other night. i apologize immensely about ripping one in front of your gurl. didnt know how she felt about that stuff. should have used better judgement. anyways hope it didnt cause any arguments etc...

you ripped a fart in front of his girl? :laugh: omg mikey :laugh: thats terrible.. lol

all done

:)

I really suck at FaceBook. I dont know why I bother. I dont understand all of the little applications. I sent out like 285u784 to people today so sorry everyone lol.

I like that you can send people drinks. I think I need a glass of wine... are real one. 12.gif

I recommend not adding *any* applications.

1. It clutters up your profile. (Garrish slow-loading pages with glitter graphics, raining hearts, and "What type of potted plant are you?" surveys all over them was the reason I left MySpace)

2. Nearly all are written by 3rd parties. They do it because adding the application gives them license to your profile information (which includes access to your friends). You may not care that Spam Enterprises, Inc in the Cayman Islands knows where you live, what time you shower every morning, and how you feel about the Privacy Act of 1974, but maybe your friends don't want get deceptive recommendations to go see "Fantastic Four 2" that look like they came from you. There is even an app with which you can *literally* buy and sell your friends! Even says so in the tagline. Either they are being ballsily ironical, or they're just not even trying anymore.

3. You may have noticed from the 50 different kinds of wall, poke, and gift, and altogether purposeless widgits that appeal to your vanity and greed, that they are in competition with each other for market share. This leads to devious practices like spamming your friends with invitations of which you may not have been fully aware.

4. Virtual gifts?! You have GOT to be kidding me.