Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEKO LOUNGE - FEBRUARY 3rd

Damn Friday 8:30am classes!!!! GOOD LUCK tonight matty and you too angel, kill em'...wish i could be there....BUT it's all about feb. 22 at poor billy's!!!! :pint:

Save a cd for me Matty!! I still want it! lol

OF COURSE I HAVE A CD FOR YOU, I WILL HAVE IT FOR YOU AT POOR BILLY'S FOR MY B-DAY BASH :pint::pint::pint:

yeeeeoooo matt whats up kid. well im not going to wish ya luck cause you dont need it. i know you will rip that basement up. if i was not down in south jersey for school then you know i would be there for support. im going to call my hometown friends and tell them whats goin down tonight and they will most likely hit it up. talk to ya soon kid.

Z

yeeeeoooo matt whats up kid. well im not going to wish ya luck cause you dont need it. i know you will rip that basement up. if i was not down in south jersey for school then you know i would be there for support. im going to call my hometown friends and tell them whats goin down tonight and they will most likely hit it up. talk to ya soon kid.

Z

SOUNDS GOOD. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON. AND YOU DID MISS A GOOD NIGHT, THERE WAS ACTUALLY PEOPLE DOWNSTAIRS AND DANCING. ILL TALK TO YOU SOON. CYA

Matt...thanks for the disco vocal cd so not the cd i wanted ill give it back to you in a couple weeks as ur birthday present :mad:

I told you before i gave it to you it was disco house, you keep thinking i play all these vocals, but i dont play that style. you can keep the cd, you dont have to give it back to me

I told you before i gave it to you it was disco house, you keep thinking i play all these vocals, but i dont play that style. you can keep the cd, you dont have to give it back to me

well now that u said disco house i'll give it a chance :bowdown: