Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MSCREW in a music video

MSCREW A group of great Dancers who's love for dancing had always been with them since they began dancing a long time ago had the chance to film a music video for a dance project called 3speakerhigh the video was shot last summer the guys worked for two days filming the video it was "fun" as msc eliseo had told me when i spoke with him i have the link for the video wich is :

MSCREW STARRING IN A MUSIC VIDEO go staright to the screening room part of the site to find the video

as the site is done in flash. at first when your looking at the video you can see them in red shadow like the shadow movements in the ipod commercial i dont know if some of you have seen those before..its pretty tight the video i thought.i felt like putting this on Cp to give props to msc cause there's alot of music videos that lack some good dancers so big upS to eliseo great work kid see you on the dance floor.

Attention: KuteKimee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry Kim. I acted immaturely and stupidly. My apology. I was only jealous coz I really love mr. MASK, but he does not stop talking about you. Best of luck to both of you. And you actually look very cute. Sorry again.

For those of you who don't know what this is all about, I was referring to some postings that I wrote over the past couple of days that attacked Kutekimee and I feel so bad for doing so. Like MASK said to me, sometimes when you are jealous, you just act stupidly.

I still love you mr. MASK, but I guess it is not meant to be. I wont be posting here anymore. Hope you are happy now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry Kim. words words words words words wordswords words wordswords words wordswords words wordswords words wordswords words wordswords words wordswords words wordsare happy now.

wow, i fell off my chair laughing... lol

So sorry Kim. I acted immaturely and stupidly. My apology. I was only jealous coz I really love mr. MASK, but he does not stop talking about you. Best of luck to both of you. And you actually look very cute. Sorry again.

For those of you who don't know what this is all about, I was referring to some postings that I wrote over the past couple of days that attacked Kutekimee and I feel so bad for doing so. Like MASK said to me, sometimes when you are jealous, you just act stupidly.

I still love you mr. MASK, but I guess it is not meant to be. I wont be posting here anymore. Hope you are happy now.

:lol3:

ayoooo...thanx 4 the love peoples...

we did 2 days of filming for that vid....that video was mad fun...and it was cool that i got to do it with my crew members (rhythm child, wonder rock, clockwise, reemz, and basics) MSC WHUT!...the other dancers was cool too...and the girls in the vid. :love2: ...if yall only saw some of them...

there was so much that we did that they didnt put...but i still like the outcome...

we were singing this song for months after the shoot...lol...

im lookin forward for the album release date and when they play this on the air.

1L.