Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's Slymie?

fouroneone

Hey our company needs to know if you have any connections with the promoters or clubs in miami south beach. Since you got a better list thatn the master list we are thinking that you might have some connections. We want to tell you a little of what we are doing for the wmc. We are representing Organic Rccords at the wmc sinc ethey cannot make it because will be busy doing a 3 cd set of the biggest names in psy trance for the a benfiti for the tsuami diaster. We need help especially for wed 23 for guestlist for the 4 of us at state for steve lawler. We are flying into ft lauderdale and will not get to the club intil about 1 am and refuse to stand in the lines and pay the aful prices to get into these clubs. Our budget is tight because we are working several projects in the making but first will be in brisbane australia in aug.

So we need 4 guestlist spots for steve lawler@ state march 23 wed.

Also we need 4 guestlist spots for pvd and sander kleinberg march 25 @space fri.

If you can help ou tin anyway that would be helpful. The a&r promotions manager for organic is sending letters of intent for us and the request for each event we are wanting to attend so hopefully we get everything wrapped up the middle of feb. If you can help respond to me asap

Thanks

Eric Smith

in my opinion you wouldnt go to miami JUST to hear him, but you would definitely make it one of the parties you attend. if youve ever heard JP when he travels (miami, cancun, vegas, hamptons) you would know that most of the time those are his best sets. last year is a perfect example.

When it comes to the Delano, the product doesn't even approach justifying the prices they get over there. $700/night? Yeah, right. The best hotel in Miami Beach is the Loews, which is a few doors down from the Delano. Even the National, the Delano's next door neighbor, is better. Also, there is a Ritz Carlton a few doors up Collins from the Delano. The Delano is nice, but the reality does not live up to the hype.

GROOVEFIRE WILL BE IN MIAMI :::::

just got this note from todd:

You deffetnely need to get a pool party going to kick off the conference. To bad we are not going tobe down there until wed night because I got to djs that will play for free on 2 hour time slots if you do set up a pool party. Just make sur eyou got 500 or 600 mixer and 2 tencih turntables thats all and make sur ethey get free alcohol during their sets. If you are setting something up let me know. They are going tobe there afternoon on tues march 22 early.

GROOVEFIRE WILL BE IN MIAMI :::::

just got this note from todd:

You deffetnely need to get a pool party going to kick off the conference. To bad we are not going tobe down there until wed night because I got to djs that will play for free on 2 hour time slots if you do set up a pool party. Just make sur eyou got 500 or 600 mixer and 2 tencih turntables thats all and make sur ethey get free alcohol during their sets. If you are setting something up let me know. They are going tobe there afternoon on tues march 22 early.

:laugh: you made that up

link?

I went to spirit last weekend for JP B-day Its the frist time ive seen him in a very long time, at least a year,

Is it me or hes not looking to healthy, kinda bloated and drawn out.

Im affraid its starting to catch up with him ( effects of abuse/usage) is it me am i being to paranoid concerned?

My friends said they noticed the same change on new years as well.

what do you think?

I love JP, pinacle of it