Clubplanet Nightlife Community

next DINNER meetup: READ and REPLY

Thanks Rachel. WHere is it?

Anyway, if anyone else has any places in mind let me know, next Tuesday I'm gonna be running around (anyone wanna help?)

So far I'm guessing a # of 25 is safe.

Guess its looking more like :

"The 1st Official Club Planet Holdiay Party"

nice ring to it huh?

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People that are in the city, please let me know of any good looking spots for a gathering, I'm not in the city, so its hard for me.

But come next week I'll make a day of scouting and planning!

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

Originally posted by filthy_slag:

i'm interested - any idea where we want to do it yet?

manhattan chili is good but it's in midtown and so trickier to find somewhere decent afterwards. drinklands is not bad as the booze is so cheap - could make up for lucky cheng's.

jeollardo is a nice place in the east village - korean/japanese at 4th street between 1st and 2nd avenue and they'll definitely be able to fit us all in - it's a pretty large place.

I don't know shit about Manhatten by if you are serious post the address and everything, it sounds good, and it's a location where everyone seems to like.

xoxoo!

Originally posted by rachel1997:

I don't know shit about Manhatten by if you are serious post the address and everything, it sounds good, and it's a location where everyone seems to like.

xoxoo!

mate: the f**king address is in the go**amn post.

peace

------------------

And they tell me that women grow on trees

And if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

Originally posted by apotheosis:

Thanks Rachel. WHere is it?

Anyway, if anyone else has any places in mind let me know, next Tuesday I'm gonna be running around (anyone wanna help?)

So far I'm guessing a # of 25 is safe.

Guess its looking more like :

"The 1st Official Club Planet Holdiay Party"

nice ring to it huh?

It's in Times Square or something. I didn't see this post till now, so if everyone wants to eat by this "Manhatten Chilli" place, I'll post on MOnday the addy.

But if you want drinks, I think you guys know Barcode or something like that? It's just around the corner from that place...

i'm interested - any idea where we want to do it yet?

manhattan chili is good but it's in midtown and so trickier to find somewhere decent afterwards. drinklands is not bad as the booze is so cheap - could make up for lucky cheng's.

jeollardo is a nice place in the east village - korean/japanese at 4th street between 1st and 2nd avenue and they'll definitely be able to fit us all in - it's a pretty large place.

------------------

And they tell me that women grow on trees

And if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

America on 18th st, between 5th and Broadway? It's big, noisy and touristy, but it's also cheap, can handle larger parties, has a good bar...near to Centro and everything else.

------------------

Work, work, work. Work, work, work. Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. -- Gov. William J. Le Petomane (Blazing Saddles)

Well..from the feedback on the dinner meet-ups so far..seems to me like most people like a place with cheap-semi-cheap food and good drinks...so...the one place I can think of that can seat a large # of people and has those 2 things...what about dallas BBQ?

Yes..I know its not the classiest place in nyc..but the food is decent and very cheap...and for the drinkers..they have those texas sized frozen drinks and a bunch of others as well...

There are a bunch of different locations in the city...just another idea..

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Can I just put a little NOTE...

1) This is a dinner meet-up

2) Drinks are after!

smile.gif

If you want a drink meet-up let's do a drink meet-up, like on a Friday or wait till the clubnyc party like CM posted.

If anyone else wants to go to the Chilli place- jdogg posted the address, I ate dinner there - all for $13.00 I think that's little enough considered that Luckey Changs mix-up...

I don't know about dinner but (insert cheesy plug) you should all come out to Liquids for drinks afterwards.

I'll be spinning from 10pm - 1am.

I may even play Binary Finary biggrin.gif LOL

--- end of cheesy plug ---

- Pete"thankyouandnowawordfromoursponsor"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Liquids Thurs, Dec 7th 10pm - 1am