Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grammy Nominee/ Naked Music / Defected artist Jay J @ Aquabooty

mrjoebudious

My friday started early at The Room, a small beer-only bar on Collins and 2nd where I met with some friends to catch up and drink up :pint: then at 10pm I met up with Laliux and Happyface at Sushi Rock, had a dynamite appetizer and tiger eyes (my signature dishes, jah man) it was fucking delicious!!!

Then Happyface, Laliux and I (the musketeer of funk) walked the 2 1/2 blocks that separates sushi rock from my house to meet up with none other than Digital7...and finally met the rest of my crew at State for yeah...uhu...Aquabooty baby!

:dj:

Thanks Joe and Tomas for hooking it up, my whole group went in right away...no velvet rope b.s. no sobe b.s. just hospitality and big smiles from the street to the dancefloor in full aquabooty form...yeah! Music throughout the whole night was amazing, consistent and very tribal...maybe Bling can cut this ham with a better knife...I suck when it comes to tracklisting, room temperature and such, but I tell you this...Jay J's transition as he took on the decks was smooth as fuck...he threw down some african chants with tribal percussions and my feet just took over...I was all over that beyotch, nizeeeeeeee!!!

:party:

I was at the dancefloor for a good hour before I went up to the balcony by the dj booth and saw some familiar faces...Nadia was there, amazing as always, congrats on the new Zippo I got one too! Very cool talking to you B-Side, nice to see you brother...CrzyC also in the house with her baby girl smile, always good to c-ya señorita carisa! Mr Jimmy T was chilling there, we were hangin' for a while, Bling good to see you out - hope your cold is getting better yo! Buster had some platinum blonde there, I don't know if that his girlfriend or if he rented her for the ocassion, still found her very easy on the eye (even though I'm not the platinum blonde kind...it'd be interesting if the rug matched the curtains) Did I take a picture with the blonde?...but of course I did, that's why I'm cheesy like that! ;)

:beer:

Music, music, music, music, music, good vibes, nice people and more music...that's what makes Aquabooty soothing to me, that and the vibe it creates...I'm glad I made it out to this, It was nice as always to see the beautiful people, I had a blast...great hanging with Laliux, Happyface and Digital7, my good brothers, jah man!

peace and chicken grease

Funk :)