Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it figures

the one night i have nothing to do. the one night i got dressed and straightened my hair and did my makeup. the one night im not being lazy and sitting around drinking / smoking with my roommate and her bf (they went out). the one night i dont have to wake up for work till 5.30PM tomorrow........ and i have nothing to do!!!!!!!! my luck sucks assssssss, why isnt anything going on. :chainsaw:

i wanna go out, wahhh.

from the small time iwas at sullivan room it was beyond packed and manny freytes and hector romero were doing a great job. Sorry you couldnt do anything.

i had been contemplating walking over to sullivan but was unsure of the cost and didnt know how crowded it woulda been... i shoulda gone. i literally sat around all night, playing soul calibur, smoking cigarettes, and waiting for the phone to ring. to top it all off i got in a fight with the one person who called me.

oh well i got plenty of sleep since i went to bed before 1am so maybe ill have motivation to go out tonight instead. any suggestions...

i had been contemplating walking over to sullivan but was unsure of the cost and didnt know how crowded it woulda been... i shoulda gone. i literally sat around all night, playing soul calibur, smoking cigarettes, and waiting for the phone to ring. to top it all off i got in a fight with the one person who called me.

oh well i got plenty of sleep since i went to bed before 1am so maybe ill have motivation to go out tonight instead. any suggestions...

Try Cielo. Ted patterson. Great house muzik.

:half: