Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My BF is a RETARD...

intoxikated

lol sorry....I actually went to edit my post, but it didn't let me for some reason....I was saying that he was a retard bc he told his mom that we smoke pot and I wasnt comfortable with that...does anyone else here do drugs kinda openly in their parents house? Do your parents know you do drugs? My dad is perfectly clueless, and I kinda like it that way lol...

lol sorry....I actually went to edit my post, but it didn't let me for some reason....I was saying that he was a retard bc he told his mom that we smoke pot and I wasnt comfortable with that...does anyone else here do drugs kinda openly in their parents house? Do your parents know you do drugs? My dad is perfectly clueless, and I kinda like it that way lol...

one of my boyfriends friends dad sells yayo

another one smokes pot with his dad alll the time..

i used to smoke weed with my dealers mom..

my parents know i do alot of stuff in the house.....they were sorta okay with it when i was alittle younger like 18-21.now at 23, they just had enough.....

we dont talk about it, its sorta just an understood thing

why you still doing drugs in your parents house at the age of 23?? that's pretty damn immature.. not to start beef or anything but maybe you should use your drug money and move out.. :woah::woah:

why you still doing drugs in your parents house at the age of 23?? that's pretty damn immature.. not to start beef or anything but maybe you should use your drug money and move out.. :woah::woah:

it is, i cant disagree.... i had my own awesome apartment in Stamford..like 1500 a month.but i left my job and came back to jersey..got another job.....and didnt feel like moving out, cause i didnt really like it...im one of those "twixters" or whatevet they called in in "Time" magazine a couple weeks ago..

I'm 20 and I'm about to move out in another month or two...ive been working and saving up for about two yrs....I am not immature and I don't actually do drugs in my parents house, hence one of my reasons for wanting to move out so soon...if we do smoke, we always go outside or take a walk or go to someoen else's apt...the reason I posted was the fact that I just dont like my parents to know that I do drugs or anything like that. Finding an apt in nyc is hard, and most people that I know are usually 21 or 22 by the time they get their first apt.

had my first apartment at 19-20..living in baltimore.......it was so boring working at my internship all day, then coming home to an empty apartment...

at 19, i also rented a mansion with 6 friends in London while we went to school...

actually i have lived at home longer from 22 to 23 than i have from 18-22....

I'm 20 and I'm about to move out in another month or two...ive been working and saving up for about two yrs....I am not immature and I don't actually do drugs in my parents house, hence one of my reasons for wanting to move out so soon...if we do smoke, we always go outside or take a walk or go to someoen else's apt...the reason I posted was the fact that I just dont like my parents to know that I do drugs or anything like that. Finding an apt in nyc is hard, and most people that I know are usually 21 or 22 by the time they get their first apt.

lol... 21 or 22.... shit... im 23 and still living at home til may/june... sucks to be me.. i dont see the need to have to move out right now... im moving out to california this summer so there is some light at the end of the tunnel, but it would be dentrimental to me right to move out.... instead of paying 800 for rent for some crummy ass room in nyc i can be spending half that for a nice ass condo in sunny san diego.... well that's how i justify it.. lol

lol... 21 or 22.... shit... im 23 and still living at home til may/june... sucks to be me.. i dont see the need to have to move out right now... im moving out to california this summer so there is some light at the end of the tunnel, but it would be dentrimental to me right to move out.... instead of paying 800 for rent for some crummy ass room in nyc i can be spending half that for a nice ass condo in sunny san diego.... well that's how i justify it.. lol

You're 23 and your S/N is "oldtimer"!?!