Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does X give you crazy dreams......

tyco

Hey....I have been having some crazy ass dreams lately.....almost everytime I sleep I have weird ass dreams and now they're actually getting a little scary......today I took a nap for 30 minutes and I dreamt that I was floating around in my room but had no control over it......I tried to go to the door to get out of the room but something was holding my feet from behind me.....I started freaking out and woke up confused.....then I realized that the time on the clock in my dream was almost exactly the same as the time when I awoke.....WTF? I gotta cut back on the drugs I think......anything like this happen to anyone else or am I going nuts......

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

I dont know the terms scientifically but I recall readingthat your sleeping is in a higher phase....one similar to when you just fall asleep...light sleeping as some might call it...its this stage that you dream in.

Im a fairly heavy sleeper and can never remember dreams..unless its a few days after I have done e...i think its normal but cut back anyways..its good for ya....

------------------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

-Bom.

Originally posted by vj604:

I dont know the terms scientifically but I recall readingthat your sleeping is in a higher phase....one similar to when you just fall asleep...light sleeping as some might call it...its this stage that you dream in.

Im a fairly heavy sleeper and can never remember dreams..unless its a few days after I have done e...i think its normal but cut back anyways..its good for ya....

yea...I'm an extremely heavy sleeper and I only get the dreams when I'm first falling asleep.....I usually wake up two or three time before I can get into my deep sleep.....then I'm fine.....it's gotta be the ecstacy.....

------------------

It takes me a while to crash, but when I finallydo sleep after a night of rollin', the nap is pretty good and yes -- the dreams are pretty vivid. Mine usually reflect whatever I was thinking in the back of my head all night... Boy, I had some nice dreams after Twilo this past Friday... hehe... cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif - Meli -

------------------

0273.thm.gif

Originally posted by melichacha:

It takes me a while to crash, but when I finallydo sleep after a night of rollin', the nap is pretty good and yes -- the dreams are pretty vivid. Mine usually reflect whatever I was thinking in the back of my head all night... Boy, I had some nice dreams after Twilo this past Friday... hehe... cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif - Meli -

Yea I think I had the same dream as you did on Friday.....he he....lol.. cwm1.gif

------------------

It's not just you.

It's been a while now, but I had some pretty funky dreams on the mornings after a hard night out. The biggest thing for me, when coming down from a roll, was not really knowing when i fell asleep... and where the dreams began.

Try sleeping on acid... those were crazy nights (long ago now) cwm9.gif

does this mean you take your acid and go to sleep???

Originally posted by petrol:

It's not just you.

It's been a while now, but I had some pretty funky dreams on the mornings after a hard night out. The biggest thing for me, when coming down from a roll, was not really knowing when i fell asleep... and where the dreams began.

Try sleeping on acid... those were crazy nights (long ago now) cwm9.gif

------------------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

-Bom.

i'm very busy right now but

YES

and i can't go into detail now, but will come back to this

actually had some ridiuclous ones last nite

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by tyco:

Hey....I have been having some crazy ass dreams lately.....almost everytime I sleep I have weird ass dreams and now they're actually getting a little scary......today I took a nap for 30 minutes and I dreamt that I was floating around in my room but had no control over it......I tried to go to the door to get out of the room but something was holding my feet from behind me.....I started freaking out and woke up confused.....then I realized that the time on the clock in my dream was almost exactly the same as the time when I awoke.....WTF? I gotta cut back on the drugs I think......anything like this happen to anyone else or am I going nuts......

Ummm no your not going nuts but your brain is! I use to get HORRIBLE nightmares usaully 2 days after i tripped(usauly on Tuesday nights). They were extremely scary and realistic. There were nights where i was scared to actually go back to sleep. Most of those dreams took place in my roon too. Ex. like falling through my bed...and not being able to stop. Also..alot of fear and anger involved with them. The only solution i found with this was too cut down on pills. If I go over more then 4 pills on a weekand ..I plan to have these nightmares. Sooo....I only will drop 3 pills or less. Its very scary....and who knows what kind of damage we are doing to our brains. There is a special on Extacy on NBC @ 8 00 Thursday and MTV Thursday at 10 00 @ night. There is suppose to alot of medical issues being discussed. Check it out.And cut your pill intake!!! Be safe.

-Susie

cwm36.gif

ive never had nightmares but a few times after tyripping my balls off i would close my eyes and see the dancefloor and people dancing, pretty freaky, i dont get a good night sleep until 2 days after tripping and that is the best sleep ever.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Yeah I heard that ppl have insane dreams after taking e. Usually ppl can't sleep but I think I'm totally different. I come home from a club and CRASH for about 8-9 hours. Sleep like a baby, then wake up, shower, eat/drink a little and go back to sleep for another 8-9 hours. Don't have any dreams at all or at least I don't remember them.. Never had nightmares thank god. I think 1 nightmare would be enough for me to stop using drugs.. I did have a little hallucination this weekend though. Freaked me out and I couldn't stop myself from seeing those crazy images. Oh boy...

cwm10.gif hmm..crazy dreams is just softcore, how about going to sleep.,and dream about that you are trying to fall sleep but can't, not realizing that you already sleeping you can't tell what's real and whats not., now that's when your mind really can play tricks on you.....seratonin replenishment is the key

i've get funky dreams up to several days after rolling. they are so vivid it's scary, as someone said earlier it's like you dont know what's real and whats fantasy. freaky part is that some are nightmares and it's like you have no control over them and it's like you can't wake up from them even if you want to...scary....

i haven't done Real X since Michael Allig use to give me free Hits at Lime Light (about 5 years ago)... most of the X out there is the low grade shit.. kitchen chemist producing shit that is laced too much with speed , and angel dust...this shit will give you bad dreams.

do some real E--and listen to my tracks that i produced, http://mp3.com/NickFire

------------------

cam_icon.jpg

Tripping can often time be like a dream, but with your physical body acting out the dream. I've found that my best experiences are when my trip never changes mentally, it just segways from my physical body tripping to my astral-body acting out a dream.

TYco, what you're talking about is called an out of body experience (which can be the highlight of a great trip). When you feel youself floating think of it as a blessing and try to actively explore while in that state.

Tyco-

Bro I think you might be losing your shit. You should think about getting some SERIOUS HELP. If I were you I would go on some serious anti depressants and maybe check myself into a nut house. That s just my opinion though.......FREAK!!!!!

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by az-tec:

Tyco-

Bro I think you might be losing your shit. You should think about getting some SERIOUS HELP. If I were you I would go on some serious anti depressants and maybe check myself into a nut house. That s just my opinion though.......FREAK!!!!!

Hey sucka....if that's the case your ass is coming with me my friend.....by the way, how the hell do you have so many more posts than me.......you animal!!!

------------------