Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ask And Ye Shall Receive....

many people have said only problem with GLO is no house music.....

soooooooooooooooo

Vinny Rue Will Be Throwing Down Some House Beats At Glo This Saturday ....

Of Course It Will Be Mixed With The Hip Hop ...but House Will Add The Flava You All Been Looking For ..

Will Make This Party Even Better Then It Is

I agree... the venue sounds soooo sweet and could only imagine how thumpin house beats would sound in this club... if Glo can get some heads up in there to introduce some hot house beats, damn... this may have to be an often stop on our weekend tours :)

so who is this guy... Vinny Rue?

I agree... the venue sounds soooo sweet and could only imagine how thumpin house beats would sound in this club... if Glo can get some heads up in there to introduce some hot house beats, damn... this may have to be an often stop on our weekend tours :)

so who is this guy... Vinny Rue?

VINNY RUE HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE....RECENTLY HE TEAMED UP WITH US ..(TRUST US ENTERTAINMENT) AND HAS BEEN PLAYING A LOT OF LOCAL VENUES...

SPIDERCLUB, HK'S, SHOW, ICE ....

HE HAS UPCOMING BOOKING AT THAT "STAR" PARTY .....26TH

HE ALWAYS STREMA DURING THE WORK DAY AND i POST THE LINKS....

HEARING HIM AT GLO THOUGH WILLNTO BE A TRUE REPRESENTATION OF HOW HE SPINS...YOU HAVE OT KEEP IT COMMERCIAL FOR A CROWD LIEK GLO

BUT ANYONE WHO HEARS HIM SPIN WILL NTO BE DISAPPOINTE DIF YOU LIEK THAT HARD HOUSE APPEAL ...WITH A LITTLE BIT OF CLASSIC STYLE..

ONE THING ABOTU VINNY THAT I REPSECT MUCH IS HIS BALLS...MOST DJ'S ARE LAZY AND SPIN RECORDS...VINY WILL HAVE NP PROBLEM BEING DARING AND LAY AN ACCAPELLA OVER SOME BEATS AND MAKE IT WERQ...

thats good to hear

he ripped apart spiderroom for his birthday .......one of the best sets I have heard out of him yet...

he truly is someone who loves music..and loves to spin.....so much so ..that when he got to spiderroom and realized they switched the normal cd players to some crappy ones..

he left drove all the way back to the bronx so he could bring his equipment so he can loop and do some mixing that he wanted to do ....(the cd decks they had were crap)

even went out and rented a mackie so the place had more sound...

def come check out glo if you have not been there yet......def a feel good crowd and place.

hit me up for any info you may need

jonpaul