Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When Sports Fans Go Too Far...

HAZE

Rugby fan cut off his own testicles - 8 February 2005

A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles after his team beat England, police confirmed today.

The man was rushed to hospital after the incident at Leigh Social Club in Caerphilly, South Wales.

A Gwent Police spokeswoman said: "We received a call from the ambulance service at approximately 9pm on the 5th to inform us of a situation at the Leigh Social Club in which a man had indeed severed his own testicles."

She said the man was taken to Heath Hospital but could not confirm his condition.

It was reported that the man told his friends: "If Wales win I'll cut my own balls off."

After the 11-9 victory in the Six Nations clash, the man is reported to have gone outside and severed his testicles before bringing them back into the club to show fellow drinkers.

A local was reported as saying that the man was on medication and should not have been drinking.

:doh:

http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/16449119?source=PA

I believe there is a passage in the Bible about doing away with one of your eyes if it has led to sin, better to go to heaven with one eye, than with sin. or something to that effect. guessing it prob had something to do with that.

crazy how people try to take the Bible literally, yet overlook something so simple like "love thy neighbor"

....reminds me of that commercial when they go collect all the shit from bosox fans after the series that they said they would give up if boston won a series....dennis leary said he'd give his left nut and they were getting ready to snatch it....lmao....truth is stranger than fiction.....