Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever go and check out Francois K?

man wut do ya think. FRANCOIS K plays EVERYTHING and i mean EVERYTHING. HOUSE,TECHNO,DRUM N BASS, HIP HOP, DUB, REGGAE and like all djs of his era MAKE IT ALL WORK TOGETHER AND TELLS A STORY BEHIND HIS MIXING. At ps1 he was simply amazing with his TECHNO and a few weeks ago he was also amazing at spirit for the tsunami beneft. Believe me you cant go wrong on mon nights been trying to send people over tere for months, but sometimes it takes a while for peopleto find out about certain djs. Hey quick advice if you get there aroun 9ish 1030ish DONT LEAVE he starts off very abstract new agy but i guranntee you by 11pm or so you will be MOVING ALL NIGHT.

man wut do ya think. FRANCOIS K plays EVERYTHING and i mean EVERYTHING. HOUSE,TECHNO,DRUM N BASS, HIP HOP, DUB, REGGAE and like all djs of his era MAKE IT ALL WORK TOGETHER AND TELLS A STORY BEHIND HIS MIXING. At ps1 he was simply amazing with his TECHNO and a few weeks ago he was also amazing at spirit for the tsunami beneft. Believe me you cant go wrong on mon nights been trying to send people over tere for months, but sometimes it takes a while for peopleto find out about certain djs. Hey quick advice if you get there aroun 9ish 1030ish DONT LEAVE he starts off very abstract new agy but i guranntee you by 11pm or so you will be MOVING ALL NIGHT.

different music doesn't scare me :) actually, i welcome it... would love to get there early and hear his whole set... i had no clue he spun all different styles...

i was speaking to a friend of mine in brasil and he couldnt believe he was a resident up here in nyc... he spoke very highly of his skills... i guess francois has touched many across the world with his talents... now thats serious

feb14th he will be on the whole night the 21st dj harvey i believe will be a guest dj and on the 28th theres a showcas as well. Francois been around since the 70s and is aninternational legend. Great poducer, remixer, dj. And you can see how much fun hes having when hes playing aywhere. Maybe will se you there depending n how much fun i have on the 13th at 718 sessions.

feb14th he will be on the whole night the 21st dj harvey i believe will be a guest dj and on the 28th theres a showcas as well. Francois been around since the 70s and is aninternational legend. Great poducer, remixer, dj. And you can see how much fun hes having when hes playing aywhere. Maybe will se you there depending n how much fun i have on the 13th at 718 sessions.

yeah, i forgot this monday is valentines day... will be chillin wit the girlie :)

so, should i stop by the 28th to check him out?