Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****it's the jersey stinks thread!!!!!!!!!!****

Simpsons are ok but Jersey stinks. It's a fact, look at the title of this thread :)

Only NYC haters, long island/staten island white trash and rest of the ghetto boroughs of NY keep saying this to make themselves feel better.

I'm not defending Elizabeth or Newark or few more ghetto cities cuz that is trash but most parts of Jersey are nice. At least I don't have to worry about getting robbed or raped where I live so have fun living in NYC, make sure you don't trip over all that garbage on the streets or a homeless man.. .

Only NYC haters, long island/staten island white trash and rest of the ghetto boroughs of NY keep saying this to make themselves feel better.

I'm not defending Elizabeth or Newark or few more ghetto cities cuz that is trash but most parts of Jersey are nice. At least I don't have to worry about getting robbed or raped where I live so have fun living in NYC, make sure you don't trip over all that garbage on the streets or a homeless man.. .

:rofl: well said, I actually have family in Jersey, they just picked up the lastest in Jersey protective gear . . . .

gasmask-M50%20ProMask.jpg

If it works good I'll hook you up with a seller, peace.

...and you're talking out of your ass........if u wish to post for attention and or to get a rise out of people.....in the future....we would all appreciate it if u could at least make it clever ...see also:funny.....see also:original........

that is all