Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Table Reservations for JP @Envy

Table reservations for JP @ envy on Fri., 3/25 seem to be an impossible thing to get.

I've called the 212 number on wanttickets.com & twice I've been told someone will call me back but no one has. Then I tried calling Envy directly & their mailbox is always full.

What's going on here? I know the clubbing business isn't run like a corporate enviornment, but you would think I could at least get a simple price quote from someone. Is it that difficult to quote a price?!

Are there any other numbers I should try calling.

pm nicka1102

thank you. appreciate that..

brandy76... i think i pm'd you this already. just send me an email with your information and i will take care of it for you. we are in the process of mapping out the club and the vip sections with managements. we already have a long list of tables reserved and will accomodate everyone. just send me the email with "table res for envy" in the subject. also, so there is no confusion, the club will be called "the warehouse" from now on. we knew this for about a month but just got the legal confirmation on it the beginning of this week.

thank you for your support

thank you. appreciate that..

brandy76... i think i pm'd you this already. just send me an email with your information and i will take care of it for you. we are in the process of mapping out the club and the vip sections with managements. we already have a long list of tables reserved and will accomodate everyone. just send me the email with "table res for envy" in the subject. also, so there is no confusion, the club will be called "the warehouse" from now on. we knew this for about a month but just got the legal confirmation on it the beginning of this week.

thank you for your support

anytime man

hey nick, whats up its marc, we spoke a couple of times just dont forget me, keep me posted as soon as you hear anything, i had sent you an email last week, hopefully you recieved it...........thanks...

youre all good. send me another email to my tmail though please so i can record your info, put a phone number in it as well. want to make a suggestion to you.

thanks