Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ONE NIGHT ONLY: Tiesto @ Crobar, Wed 2/23

how is he over rated? 37 songs to reach #1 on billboard dance charts, 6 cd's to sell over 1 million copies around the world. Been voted the #1 dj by fans around the world the last 2 years, 2 days before he spins in crobar he is spinning in scotland than jumping on a plane to spin at avalon on tuesday than after crobar he is going to spin in germany on friday.

I know what you are saying, but from personal expercience I don't see what all the hype is about. I don't know why so many people like him that much. I've seen him a few times, none of which were that impressive. And he's so stuck on himself and rude.

stuck up? Rude? I didn't know we were talking about JP. At least Tiesto gets into his music and actually looks up at the crowd unlike JP. JP makes you feel like he hates his job and can't wait for the night to end. Anyway, Tiesto is a cool dude, shut up!

lol... why does everything come back to JP??? he's local and a mediocre dj at best.. he shouldnt be compared to tiesto...

stuck up? Rude? I didn't know we were talking about JP. At least Tiesto gets into his music and actually looks up at the crowd unlike JP. JP makes you feel like he hates his job and can't wait for the night to end. Anyway, Tiesto is a cool dude, shut up!

I wasn't talking about JP so don't compare them..I don't even think they belong in the same category

and no, I will not shut up.. just stating an opinion.. I don't tell you to shut up when you state yours..

the tiesto in concert dvd is awesome definitely would recommend buying it. as far as another day at the office, it's okay but i would wait until his new dvd comes out.

It wouldc be nice if he spun a 6 hour set that night but were lucky if we get 4 hours.

are you coming down???? i know your a huge tiesto fan...give me a call 646 431 1019 :bounce::pint::pint::bounce:

HOLLLA!!!!

is there a guestlist tonight??? are any peeps on here sellin tickets cheaper than 30??? and how much is the door??? aim = lesmcnall... get back to me... thanks

No reduced list tonight.

You can still get advanced tickets for $30.00 untill 3pm today by going to the following link:

Advanced Ticket Link

I am told that door ticket will be 30 or 35.

:bounce:

No reduced list tonight.

You can still get advanced tickets for $30.00 untill 3pm today by going to the following link:

Advanced Ticket Link

I am told that door ticket will be 30 or 35.

:bounce:

wow dude i just had the most exhilirating few minutes of my life.... my friend called me up and she was complaining that there were no more tix available... i quickly called crobar to confirm and the dude said they might put a few more tickets up for sale and there were a few at satellite still... i checked the website again and they were suddenly back.. i picked up 3 for 30... my friend checked back a few minutes later and they jumped to 40 bucks... the guy said it might be more at the door depending on what time you get there... so if you're gonna buy them do it now bitches...

wow dude i just had the most exhilirating few minutes of my life.... my friend called me up and she was complaining that there were no more tix available... i quickly called crobar to confirm and the dude said they might put a few more tickets up for sale and there were a few at satellite still... i checked the website again and they were suddenly back.. i picked up 3 for 30... my friend checked back a few minutes later and they jumped to 40 bucks... the guy said it might be more at the door depending on what time you get there... so if you're gonna buy them do it now bitches...

Yup...looks like tickets are up to $40. This meanst they will be higher at teh door.

There are still available at:

Link for tickets

:yuck:

You can also still pick up tickets in person at reduced price by calling 212-971-9595, but tickets are running fast....so not sure how long they will have them...

Hope this helps...

:hat:

email Bradley Rose to be put on the guestlist

***********001@yahoo.com