Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't you hate it when...

... you are listening to a phat CD and it's in the middle of one of your favorite songs of all time... and it suddenly starts skipping cause it's scratched????????

F*@# !!!!!!!!

My UK Progressive CD is scratched!!!!!

Anyone have this one? It's the bomb...

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me

that's exactly what i'm talkin about... i'm in the middle of jamming out to this crazy song that reminds me of memorial day weekend at tempts (of course i can't remember the name)when the skipping starts... damn it to hell!!!!!

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back, Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back- relax, Smoke my mind! makes me feel better for a short time. What I want is what I've not got, What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

love.jpg

Ya know what really sucks, when your favorite cd w/ the hotest club techno songs that you spent mad time burning, wont play due to the oils from a car air freshner which are now embedded into the cd. its ruined...wahhhhh im so pissed cwm21.gif