Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Female DJ's

Also, any female DJ's interested in a photo shoot for the world's largest DJ equipment manufacturer's catalog, please e-mail me at housetraxx@aol.com. Totally legit. Shot at the company's main headquarters. Before consideration, must have a somewhat recent picture.

Thanks

Well , Im holding off on making my debut 'till im a little more confident but I sure as hell can sex it up for an ad smile.gif~~~

hehe!

DJ MissDiva smile.gif~

------------------

..."We come to love not by finding a perfect person...but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"...

MissDiva19@aol.com

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by dopebeatz:

JAMMY, you are absolutely right! BUT my company IS looking for REAL FEMALE DJ's. If you'd be interested in the shoot please mial any questions and possible pics to the above mentioned address.

Thanks cwm1.gif

Hey Dopebeatz...

Which catalog is yours? I work for a DJ/Producers magazine. We could probably do business together.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by jammy:

Are there any female DJ's looking for a gig this Friday night? I can give you details...Serious inquires only smile.gif

~*Jam*~

whats up with that jamms? why cant a male dj get that gig? if someone came on here and said they were lookin for a dj, girls need not apply, there'd be a serious uproar...

you have much to learn young jedi...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by dopebeatz:

Also, any female DJ's interested in a photo shoot for the world's largest DJ equipment manufacturer's catalog, please e-mail me at housetraxx@aol.com. Totally legit. Shot at the company's main headquarters. Before consideration, must have a somewhat recent picture.

Thanks

yo shold get reid speed to do the shooot , personally i think she is supppper fly ... and shes a dopey fresh dj and she gettin props all over now i think she'd be perfect ... i can give u some other hottie fem dj's names if u want ... and i can get u in touch with them too ... let me knwo if ur interested ..

easy ,

-dollar

joe@digitalnoise.com

attn: miss diva ... what do u spin ??

i wanna hear =-)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif