Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO THINKS . . . (Re: Promoters)

there is NO REASON for the promoters on this board to post about the same party 10 times in less than an hour?

give it up. its not like the people on this board are BLIND. they SEE the FIRST time you mention the party, and if they want more info, they will open it and read it. you're annoying.

to be quite honest, seeing you post about the same party so many times makes me think it's a desperate attempt to get people to there because THE PARTY SUCKS. so STOP, please. you're driving me nuts.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

get em sweetie

pssst... i love you cwm38.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." - Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

you r yelling again ....... cwm32.gif

LOL

oops i was not yelling, laughing loudly

hehehe

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." - Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

pssst... i love you cwm38.gif

psssst i love you too. smile.gif

------------------

loves2cox@netscape.net

Hey if it was me that offended you I am truly sorry.

I only promote for one party.... and the only reason I do that is cause I really like the place and want to be able to help my friends out. I have been mentioning my list about cream only because I dont want all of our friends to pay full price.

Again I am sorry if I have annoyed you.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

okie i wasnt gonna read this bored anymore but i checked and i saw this crap and had to put in my two qaurters

now this is my question:is it more anoying to read promotors posts every five minutes or to read brandys bs posts about i love Rob and im gonna snort an 8ball of angel dust and drive off a clif

okie brandy now u know how we feel sister about ur stupid posts the same as u feel about promotors anoying isnt it.

dont bother responing cuz this is my last post here n e way im goin back to the matuer boared so toodooleeooo

whit

cwm27.gifcwm25.gifcwm31.gifcwm8.gifcwm15.gif

Originally posted by whitneyrmxr:

im goin back to the matuer boared so toodooleeooo

the mature board = support group for Hooked on Phonics.

its ok sweetie.

luv,

brandie

------------------

loves2cox@netscape.net

hey brandie how many times do i have to tell you that no one cares what you have to say,jkjkjkjkjkjkkj cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by whitneyrmxr:

okie i wasnt gonna read this bored anymore but i checked and i saw this crap and had to put in my two qaurters

now this is my question:is it more anoying to read promotors posts every five minutes or to read brandys bs posts about i love Rob and im gonna snort an 8ball of angel dust and drive off a clif

okie brandy now u know how we feel sister about ur stupid posts the same as u feel about promotors anoying isnt it.

dont bother responing cuz this is my last post here n e way im goin back to the matuer boared so toodooleeooo

whit

Lay off the crackpipe. cwm13.gif

------------------

it's a beautiful day...don't let it get away...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by brandie:

the mature board = support group for Hooked on Phonics.

its ok sweetie.

luv,

brandie

LMAO!!!!!1 cwm2.gifcwm2.gif That's some funny shit, Brandie!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” angel.gif

I think the promoters forum board was a good idea.. and that promoters should stick to promoting their events there.. Keep this board casual and not about making sales.

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

Originally posted by az-tec:

Hey if it was me that offended you I am truly sorry.

I only promote for one party.... and the only reason I do that is cause I really like the place and want to be able to help my friends out. I have been mentioning my list about cream only because I dont want all of our friends to pay full price.

Again I am sorry if I have annoyed you.

-Andy

Andy,

Don't fucking apologize. This is a club chatroom, promoters are to be expected. It actually makes sense that promoters put their shit up here. Most of us know each other, so it's more like an FYI.

brandie, WTF??? I disagree with you totally, this is a free forum, people say what they want to say, if that's a party then so be it...you stated your opinion, so i'm stating mine, and those who state their parties state what they have to offer. Is this the first time you have seen a promoter on the board????

Again, a club chatboard, duh, promoters are going to promote their parties here! Don't read it and don't go to their party.

Originally posted by nycedee:

Andy,

Don't fucking apologize. This is a club chatroom, promoters are to be expected. It actually makes sense that promoters put their shit up here. Most of us know each other, so it's more like an FYI.

brandie, WTF??? I disagree with you totally, this is a free forum, people say what they want to say, if that's a party then so be it...you stated your opinion, so i'm stating mine, and those who state their parties state what they have to offer. Is this the first time you have seen a promoter on the board????

Again, a club chatboard, duh, promoters are going to promote their parties here! Don't read it and don't go to their party.

You're absolutely right in saying that a "FYI" is not a bad thing. However, do we really need 100 "FYI" about the same thing?? That's what Brandie was saying. There's nothing wrong with making us aware of a party but do need 100 different posts about the same party?

BlueAngel

------------------

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” angel.gif