Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Visiting New York this weekend - need help

leeds

Guest onisakura
settle down seed...why dont u try the search club feature that this site offers...

Thing is that if you aren't familiar with the clubs, how will the newbie know whats good?

Thing is that if you aren't familiar with the clubs, how will the newbie know whats good?

good is relative...i might think something is good while u dont like it at all...just search and find something that sounds apealing then go try it...life experiences...its what ppl did before the internet :D

good is relative...i might think something is good while u dont like it at all...just search and find something that sounds apealing then go try it...life experiences...its what ppl did before the internet :D

So what the fuck are these boards made for?

As my girlfriend is also 20 years old, which clubs will allow under 21's in. I've only found one so far, but thats on a sunday & don't want to be too wasted for our flight back to UK on monday

try spirit on saturday... it's 18+... the dj spins house... a lot of tribal.. some techno.. tech house occasionally trance... at some point in the night everyone will be pleased...

webster hall is 19 but that place is garbage... my advice just get her a fake id or some shit.. hope this helps...

try spirit on saturday... it's 18+... the dj spins house... a lot of tribal.. some techno.. tech house occasionally trance... at some point in the night everyone will be pleased...

webster hall is 19 but that place is garbage... my advice just get her a fake id or some shit.. hope this helps...

Cheers for that, is there a site for spirit tickets & info? Alos a bit hard for fake I.D being from the UK, does it have to be a photo I.D or can a birth certificate do?

P.S Found this site http://www.spiritnewyork.com/index.html But it states you have to be 21+ ??

• 2 weeks later...